Ferris Wheel

February 13, Year???? SangxBum chapter ~Edited Once, reader beware~ Sangwoo takes Bum out for an early Valentine's day celebration. What could he be planning for you? Let's see in the next chapter!

Sangwoo hands you two used novels. You can't read the titles yet, but you don't care. You reach out for them eagerly and just as you're about to grab them he pulls them away from your grasp.

"Behave when we are gone," he says, his gaze drilling into you. "Try anything stupid and you will live underneath." The promise in his deep voice sends chills through your spine. You give him a nod and he hands you the books. You don't notice that as you look through them, he scans your feet, sees how well you stand. He doesn't point this out. "Are you going to thank me or what?"

You force yourself to look at him and smile, "Thank you, Sangwoo."

"Tch. Fucking crooked smile," he grumbles. He is going to say something else to you when Bum interrupts.

"I-I am ready, Sangwoo."

Sangwoo glances over at him and grabs his cap from the chair and pulls it on before giving you one last look. You're already sitting on the cushion at his little table flipping through the pages of your books. He doesn't like how well your ankles are healing. Your skin is still slightly swollen with lingering bruises, but you are definitely healing better than he expected.

You catch him staring and then he says, "Whenever you get the urge to do something stupid, just remember how nice and cozy the basement is, got it?"

You answer with an okay and look past him and see Bum that smiles at you and mouths goodbye.

  *******

It is so early in the morning that the sky still looks like night. Bum shivers even though he has his jacket on. Sangwoo moves things around in the backseat sliding the crutches and duffel bag in place. Shutting the door, he dashes to the driver's seat. Bum can't believe that he is going on a trip with Sangwoo. Just the both of them. Although he feels bad about leaving you behind, he can't hide his excitement when Sangwoo turns on the car and begins heading out.

"Where are we going?" Bum dares to ask.

"Surprise," he says looking over at him with a youthful grin that narrows his eyes. "We are going to celebrate an early Valentine's day."

Is it Valentines already? It's hard to believe how easy one loses track in his home. It's been so long that he's been outside. They drive for what it seems hours to Bum and finally, he loses the battle with sleep. Bum dozes off just as the sun begins coming out.

Bum's eyes fling open from a dream he can't quite remember. It was a pleasant dream because his chest is constricted with warm emotions he hadn't felt in a long time.

"You slept almost all the way," Sangwoo says with a laugh.

Bum rubs his eyes with his knuckles becoming aware that they are waiting outside a drive through. The smell of greasy food stirs his appetite.

"What were you dreaming about that go you so horny, huh?" He looks between his legs with a pointed stare at the erection pressed against the zipper of his gray jeans.

Bum blushes deeply and pulls his striped t-shirt over it. Sangwoo rolls the windows down and gets the paper bag the cashier hands him. He hands it to Bum and he places the warm bag on his lap. Then comes the large drink. Soon, he continues driving.

"May I eat, Sangwoo?" Bum asks nervously.

"Don't you want to take care of that boner first?"

Bum's mouth opens to respond, but although Sangwoo's question appears to give Bum a choice it really doesn't.