Now or Never

The months pass quicker than before especially when you and Bum laugh the lonely days away making lists in the air about what you both will do once you are free. The thought and taste of freedom are intoxicating, but there is still apprehension in Bum's heart, the stabbing feeling that he is betraying Sangwoo. It was a feeling that you had to bury inside you as well.

"Will you still love me once we are outside?" Bum asks again. That fear of being left alone terrorizing him as it always does. You roll on top of him caging him in your arms as he turns his blushing face away from you.

"Yes, Bum. I'll love you even more because we will be free." You kiss his cheek and then nibble on his neck. He lets out a delectable little moan and you are unable to keep yourself from fondling between his legs. "You can continue wearing skirts if you want too." You tug his skirt up and begin massaging his cock that is so hard already under his panties.

He whimpers breathlessly in pleasure, 'I-I want you to taste me."

Your lips curve into a smirk as your tongue begins to torture his skin, raising his shirt, circling his nipples, his navel, until you yank the frilly underwear down and take him into your mouth. His moans are loud and he takes hold of your hair, pushing himself between your lips. His taste is heavenly and you love how perfectly his cock fits in your mouth. In minutes, Bum gushes into your throat taking you by surprise, making you choke. You sit up with cum dribbling from the corner of your lips.

"I need to teach you self-control, Bum," You scold jokingly

He props on his elbows and chews his lower lip in embarrassment, "I couldn't keep it in."

You let out a short laugh and begin to stroke his cock again, "Let's get it hard again because I want it inside me." Biting back a moan, Bum drops back on the futon.

-------------------------------

The plans to escape Sangwoo are in motion and all you do is wait for the perfect opportunity and time to execute it. You are always conscious of the fact that Sangwoo is stronger, faster, and his legs work perfectly. You behave and do all Sangwoo asks without complaint and you rest your feet as much as you can too. You don't doubt Bum, but his uncertainty, especially on the nights that Sangwoo is extra sweet in his lovemaking, is troubling. When Sangwoo's hips are caring to his petite frame, and when he whispers those sweet nothings in his ear, that is when Bum's doubt is the worst. He cries and cries because although he denies it, he still loves him.

"I-I don't think I can do it."

You brush his bangs up and kiss his forehead, "You have to be strong for me, Bum."

"What happens if we fail?"

You try not to think about that because it's not just Bum who feels that same uncertainty, the same pangs of betrayal. You grew up with Sangwoo...he was like your baby brother. You still love him too, but you try to find strength in the fact that Sangwoo will never stop. His all-consuming rage will continue feeding his murderous habit and he is going to take you and Bum with him.

---------------------------------

Sangwoo returns from home early evening with a bottle of Jack Daniel's and the moment he enters the kitchen you can already tell he is pissed off. After months of planning, the chance you've been waiting for is finally here....if he gets drunk enough. You are setting the table for dinner when he barks orders to Bum to get him a glass.

"Is something wrong, Sangwoo?" You ask placing down the dinner plates on the placemats. "Your home early."

His cheeks are lightly flushed because he has been drinking, which makes his mood even deadlier. He snatches the glass from Bum's hand and ruffles his hair sitting crossed legged on the tiny little table of his childhood. He slams the whiskey bottle and glass on its scratched surface.