Regrets

~ Edited only once. I hope you like it reader-chans. I can't wait to finally conclude this story, hehe. ~

The satisfying crunch of Seung's aquiline nose under his fist made Junior shudder in pleasure. He was deaf to FN's screams as Seung collapsed when he kicked him in the ribs. He made a choking sound as his air constricted and the blood poured out of his nose like an opened faucet.

"You're killing him! Please stop!" FN cried jumping in front of him, turning to Seung who wheezed through clenched teeth.

She felt instinctual fear creep and swim inside her when she held his gaze. The type of fear that said to run. That she would die here. Sangwoo's dark eyes were intense, darker than before. He was in a complete daze. She had to get out of there. This wasn't Sangwoo.

His eyes narrowed at her. Her protectiveness towards him offending him. Her tear-stained face was full of panic but determined. Her arms outstretched to keep him away from him. He yanked her by the hair and pulled her head back with force. She yelped trying to pull away like a fish stuck in a hook.

"You fucking treacherous bitch," he seethed. "You knew what this place meant to me and you still dared to bring him." He shook her hard from her locks, the hair ripping painfully from the scalp. He arms flung around, hitting him. Her nails dug into his arm desperately trying to break free. But Sangwoo didn't feel a thing. His rage made him immune. "This is all your fault."

"L..let go," Seung mumbled lunging at him with all his strength but landed by his feet.

Sangwoo smiled and pushed FN to the wall where she landed with at thump on the futon. He turned his attention back at Seung.

"What a hero," He mocked looking down at him struggling to stand up. "Stay the fuck down if you know what's best for you."

He kicked him off him and gave a heavy blow to his face with his booted feet, one after the other. His jaw breaking, his teeth loosening.

"You have no idea how many times I have imagined doing this to you."

Seung tried to cover his face as best as he could as the blows continued to land making him see stars. He didn't have a fighting chance to begin with. Sangwoo had caught him off guard. It is not like he could fight him anyway...Seung was two heads shorter than him and not as buff. His vision began to black as Sangwoo gave a solid blow to his neck.

Seung stopped moving and only murmured, "Please...your killing...me."

Sangwoo glanced at the direction of the futon to find that FN was gone and the door wide opened. A smiled pulled on his face as the rain began to fall. He gave one last glance at unconscious Seung before walking out to find her. He was patient in his gait, the rainwater falling in painful needles, felt soothing. His heartbeat thumped hard on his temples. He felt free. Awake. He was a lucky guy, no doubt. The rain, the droning of the refineries would keep from anyone seeing or hearing FN. He was sure she had left her phone and keys.

Silly girl. Panic made people stupid.

He looked up at the sky and howled her name, "FN!!!! FN!!!"

FN looked over her shoulder, her foot in pain as a twig dug into the arch of her foot. She was sobbing, the rain hurting her skin. She had never felt real fear until this very moment. She was going to die. She prayed her car was unlocked and that she could shield herself from this rain and from him, but then where would she go? She lived alone no one would ask for her...but Seung's mother. She would call. She would call for sure. She continued to run and tried to pull the doors opened to no avail. She heard his howling again. The same howling that was good natured when they drank beer at bonfire parties at school. His laughter. How could she fear her best friend? Who was this monster? She ran down the empty street.