Boyfriend Material

~ All chapters after this will  Sangwoo Jr. chapters with little extras thrown in. I will be wrapping up this fanfiction soon.   You guys want to see some reader-chan and son action so be prepared for that. I can't say it will be consensual, though~

"Oh, God, Sangwoo," she cries as he kisses the ball of her shoulder. He brushes her (color) hair from her naked shoulder and swirls his tongue over the tender skin squeezing her supple breasts with both hands.

"Feels so good," she responds pressing against him, her ass grinding against the erection squeezed by his zipper.

He hated it when she talked. A mean little smile curves his lips as he pulls her to the bed.

"C'mon let's get comfortable," he whispers silkily and his eyes point to the queen bed in the hotel room he rented for the night. The pouring rain pounds on the window like angry knocks.

Her brown eyes widen with joy and her cheeks flush with anticipation as she lets him guide her. She crawls up in bed, completely naked, showing him her soaking pussy.

He removes his shirt and he digs out a tie from his jeans.

"You carry that tie around?" she asks with a brow up.

Sangwoo shrugs nonchalantly, "I love seeing you gagged, baby. You know that." He grins and she swoons. "Now I am going to shut that adorable mouth of yours, yeah?" She nods and even crawls towards him and allows him to tie her trap closed.

              Once she was gagged. He could imagine she was anyone. Sometimes he imagines it was FN, but most times he always imagined she was his mother. To him, his best friend and his mother were the same person. FN carried the youthfulness his mother was leaving behind and FN looked at him with no fear or reprehension. How he wished he could rip their flesh apart and make them into one. They both looked so much alike. FN didn't have the bonds that restricted his affection towards his mother. Yet, there was only one YN and he loved every part of her.

Cara moans into the gag as he moves her hips to his rhythm and thrusts unsympathetically under her. Her hair sweeps over him just as long and lovely as his mother's. Close to orgasm his vision blurs and he imagines the beautifully scarred body writhing against him and the name of his mother escapes before he can help himself. It is too late to take anything back because she has heard and her eyes are widened in pure anger.

"Who the fuck is, YN?" Cara says ripping the tie from between her lips. She slides off him and tosses her legs towards one side of the bed and begins to cry when he doesn't answer. "You're a douche. Thinking about another girl while fucking."

Sangwoo stares at her heaving back, notices the moles haphazardly on the peachy skin. He blinks and scratches his temple, "Stop crying, Cara. Get over here, I'll finish you off."

He puts his large hand over the ball of her shoulder to turn her but she turns just to slap him.

"You are such a fucking asshole!"

She gets off the bed, rummaging through thrown clothes on the floor. Sangwoo holds the stinging cheek but it makes him feel better than her sobbing he can't quite interpret. He is supposed to feel guilty for calling out his mother's name, but he doesn't. With a sigh, he props some pillow and lays back on the bed. He watches her silently as she tugs her slutty dress back on.

"Where are you going?" he asks with a yawn. "It's storming outside."

"Where do you think I am going?!" she spats. "You're taking me home!"

He laughs a deep chuckle that narrows his eyes, "I am not taking you anywhere. Do you hear how it sounds outside?"

"Then call me a cab," she sobs dropping on the sofa to put on her heels.