Always

Sangwoo Jr. Continuation. I didn't go into full detail to the torture that both FN and Seung went through. I didn't think it was that necessary because it is not really the focus of Sangwoo Jr, but what his murder does to him as a person. But if you feel cheated, I can write something up for ya'll and post it before this chapter. Keep in mind, this story will be coming to an end soon.

"I am back," Sangwoo Jr states tiredly as he throws open the door of the shack the best way he can with his busy hands. He hadn't been home in a month and in that month, he had done his best to hide FN's car the farthest he could from this town. He had destroyed her phone after making her call her mother. He wasn't worried. Both, Seung's and FN's, tense situations with their parents had worked out in his favor and it would be a while before anyone suspected anything funny. Before he had eliminated Seung he had forced him to call his mother and tell her that he was eloping with FN. The widowed mother, who had wanted her son to be a lawyer, was pretty angry. Too bad, that all the dreams she had for him had ended here...

Would she want him better married or dead?

I know your mad mom...but just know... that I love you, okay?

You sound hurt. Are you alright? Seung?

Fucking pussy.

The moment Sangwoo steps inside, he grimaces at the nauseating smell invading his nostrils. He stares over at the blood-stained floor that dedicated scrubbing hadn't removed. He had disposed of Seung's bloating and decomposing body a week ago, why did it still smelled? It was an odor so pungent and vigorous that Junior couldn't keep from dropping what he had in his hands to cover his nose. The cinder blocks he had used to weight down his broken legs were not the issue, they were stainless. Maybe he needed to wash this place again.

He swallows his gag reflex as he rummages through the plastic bags and pulls out a bottle of lavender scented Febreze. He begins to spray with a fury with his hand still sealed over his nose and mouth. He glances over at the other side of the wall where FN was laying on her side with her back to him, shivering. Her bulging swollen ankles were tied tightly with rope and connected to a cinder block that kept them in place. Her wrists were forcefully joined at the nape of her neck by rope impeding any movement. He felt proud of his handiwork. He liked her with her hair cut close to the scalp. She was like a blow-up doll now. She hardly made any noise when he spread her legs and slid himself inside her dry sheath. She responded to him with muffled little moans. There were no tears any longer...

"Hey FN!" She didn't jump at his voice as she always did. He smirked as he finished spraying the room. "The stench doesn't bother you anymore? Your guts are made of steel or something." He laughs walking to her, stepping over strands of long hair he hadn't picked up. "Are you still angry because I cut your pretty hair?"

She still doesn't answer. She only trembles violently. He pulls the white covers seeped with blood to reveal her naked body filled with welts and cuts he had carved. Every laceration was done with love...mimicking his mother's scars by memory.

"I see," he says rubbing her swollen ankles. "You are mad because I gouged your eyes out."

*********

"Are you sure he was staying at this hotel, Bum?" You ask your husband as you guys roam in your car around the apartment-hotel building. Sangwoo's vehicle is missing and it had been a month since you've seen him. You grab his cell phone again that has a bunch of missed calls and messages you can only see previews of because he has it locked.

Apparently, FN and Seung, eloped? Maybe he went with them as a witness.

"Yes, I am sure," Bum says, rolling down his window and pointing up at the second floor. "He took me to that room there. "