Rainy Morning

Perhaps the biggest mistake Sangwoo made was allowing you and Bum to touch each other in a new way. But to you, it was the salvation that you've been looking for. You just never expected it to hide within little Bum. It had opened a new world...not just for you, but for Bum. A world where it was only the both of you. Each time you touched each other, even if Sangwoo was there, you were able to block him out, and no matter what he did, all you could see was Bum's heavily blushing face and his little cries of pleasure.

The loud pattering of rain wakes you up and in that one second between sleep and wakefulness you forget where you are. You smile when you become aware of the warmth of the body sleeping next to you. You turn to your side and gaze at Bum's sleeping face. The sound of his sleep is even, rhythmic, but when you brush the black strands of hair that veil his face he flinches. He rolls over on his back and stares up at the ceiling, "You scared me."

"I am sorry, Bum. I didn't mean to wake you."

"It's raining," He says shutting his eyes to hear the drumming of the rain outside

"Mhm," You answer and pull the cover closer against you.

"Sangwoo is working?" He asks quietly, his eyes still closed, his long black lashes resting against his pale skin.

"Yes." You stare at his freshly bruised cheek. "Bum. I want to kiss you."

He reddens instantly at your sudden declaration and his eyes fly open, "But he isn't here."

"I know he is not here."

Bum frowns confused. Why would you want to kiss him if Sangwoo is not forcing you? He doesn't ask this and says instead, "We aren't supposed to touch each other when he isn't here."

"He isn't watching Bum." With a hand over his cheek, you guide him to face you, and he gulps staring at you with wide, confused eyes.

You want to kiss him? Him? Of your own free will?

He freezes when you nestle closer to him, and his breath stops the moment you place your lips over his. He lets out a shaky breath responding to your gentle kiss, to the way your lips overlap with his convincing them to part for you, coaxing his tongue to play with you. You feel how he trembles and he covers the hand that still cups his cheek with his and gives in.

You roll on top of him, pinning his hands above his head. He is surprised by the sudden action, and he glances anxiously at the door of the room even though he can't see it with the way your thick hair cascades around him.

"He is not here, Bum," You whisper as you kiss his forehead, his bruised cheek, and his lips.

His breathing has become unstable, and he wants to say your name, but he is afraid that if he utters a word you will realize it's him and push him away.

You suckle gently down his scarred neck, and you feel his thick gulp against your lips. Your touch not guided by Sangwoo makes his stomach jump. He is at peace and as your tongue circles and traces the scars that decorate his neck; he comes to the shocking realization that he is at ease. He is no afraid of you suddenly attacking him, hurting him, breaking him, or humiliating him. This peace is tangible around him, it courses through his body and warms his blood in a way that he hadn't felt in such a long time now. Tears form in his eyes and roll down his temples; his chest rises in a quiet sob. You reach up and kiss his tears away and soon his nose, and his lips once more... soothing him.

You lift his crop top, massaging his gentle chest until you find his puckered nipples. He chews on his bottom lip as you tease them with your fingers. You lower to take them into your mouth. First one, then the other and you continue crawling down his body pulling the covers simultaneously, kissing every piece of exposed skin. His skin is so sensitive; he whimpers in agony with every touch. You shift all your weight on your knees to avoid pressure on your healing ankles but surprisingly here with Bum, the pain is the farthest thing from your mind...