Junior's Perversion

Sangwoo Jr's descends deeper into perversion and decides to have fun with Bum

Sangwoo Jr was happier than he had ever been. He finally had the woman he craved. The irritating feeling that had followed him before was replaced with a feeling of warmth and affection and perversion....

He was hopelessly and completely in love with you. He wanted to make you somewhat happy, so he agreed when you made him promise that he wouldn't hurt or touch Yoon Bum. Sure, you still cried silently every time he came to bed and the small frame that was your company at night was replaced by his prominent one. You told yourself that he would stop once the novelty of having you wore off, but it didn't. You needed to gain his trust the quietest way possible to keep him from hurting Bum.

If you betray me, YN, I'll kill my father, Yoon Bum, in front of you. I'll kill him first and then I'll kill you.

Then, he would kill himself, but he decided to keep that to himself.

In the week Sangwoo Jr spent his time cleaning up any traces of Seung and FN in the depths of the forest, he did every depraved sex act he could imagine with you. Acts meant to punish, but also to love. He loved covering your naked body with his seed, fucking your throat until you were gagging, your eyes bloodshot and running with tears as you tried to catch your breath...only for him to shove his cock down your throat once more. This was your cross to bear. This was your punishment. You had turned him into this monster...only you could take him out. He enjoyed every bit of his possession of you. The power over you corrupting him. He enjoyed your look of humiliation and degradation as he spilled ropes of cum all over your face and body. The more he had you the less he wanted to share you...

He observed you from the hall as you served breakfast to Bum. The way you smiled at him as you brushed a toast crumb from his face made his stomach wrench. Why were you so happy with him? Bum was so skinny and couldn't possibly protect you as he did. He felt jealousy so fierce in his heart. He loved his father...but not when he took your attention away from him. There was going to be a problem with the agreement he had made with you.

You can do whatever you want to me, but do not hurt Bum. Do not touch him. He has always loved you unlike me. Punish me all you want.

How fiercely you protected that sissy looking father of his. Why did you protect someone so mentally broken as he?

"Are you okay?" Bum asks you as he nibbles on his toast. You smile at him, your hair pulled back into a bun.

You are dressed in jeans and a long-sleeved shirt. You have a scarf wrapped around your neck to hide the hickeys Junior had left. You sit beside him and take a drink of your orange juice.

"I am fine."

"Why do you keep saying that---it's all my fault! I said I would share you--"

He regretted it now. He regretted ever saying he would share you with Junior. He took his medicine this time on his own. How clearly he could see when he took it. It was if he was walking without glasses and saw the world blurry, but as soon as he took those pills, he could see and rationalize much better. He wasn't sure why you were still with him.

He wants to open his mouth to express more of his frustration, but you knock over his juice on his lap. He stands up automatically with a yelp.

"I am sorry, Bum," you apologize picking up the glass and placing it on the table. You take hold of his arms and crush him to you. You lower your lips just to the shell of his ear, you turn so your back faces the hall. "He is watching. I have everything under control even if it doesn't seem like it, okay?"