EXTRAS: Scars

AN: Wrote this mainly because I am impatiently waiting for Season 2 T_T  All stories posted are all extras, will stand alone and not be in a specific chronological order unless said. :D Some will be extra scenes taking place between existing chapters and others will be little side stories of Reader-chan and Bum's life after captivity 

~YN: Your Name - AN: Alternative Name~

When are you coming home?

You excuse yourself politely from your group of co-workers when you feel the phone vibrate on your purse for the 30th time. You are at a party being thrown by the boss's wife. That is what your boss Jinwoo had said to convince you to come. You have been avoiding his advances from some time now. You walk to the large arched window that gives you a view of his large lawn. You pull out your phone from a small pocket at the back of your purse.

Can you answer me?

Why aren't you answering?

Are you doing something with your boss?

Please answer me

Please

WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING?!

It was one text right after another. Bum was relentless. You look out the window and sigh sliding your phone back into the pocket of your purse. You decide to cut this night short and just head home. Your phone vibrates again. Out of curiosity and annoyance, you pull your phone back out. You decide to silence it but not before you view his text.

You're putting your phone away without even answering me?

You look out the window and squint. You look back over your shoulder cautiously as one of your drunk coworker's tugs your boss from the elbow and takes him into the kitchen. You walk out of his home and head down the lawn

"Bum?" You call out staring over at a short tree.

You notice that you can see everything from the inside of the arched window from here. The people passing, the people talking. You walk to it and just as you suspected, you see him crouching behind the trunk. Your soft heels sink into the mushy grass because of all the rain from this afternoon.

He stands up and looks down ashamed. In the darkness, lighted slightly by a half-covered moon, you can see the flush on his cheeks. "Why are you spying on me? Where's Sangwoo Jr?" He wears a turtleneck sweater under his favorite green coat. He looks up at you closing the distance.

"I took him to the sitter. Why aren't you answering my texts?" he says blankly placing his head against your breasts. You automatically stroke him with your fingers. "I've been texting you all night," he says with a whimper.

"I know you have," you say very matter-a-factly kissing the top of his head. "I invited you the party, but you refused." You push him back until you can meet his dark eyes, "You need to continue taking your medication."

"I don't like it," he says with a shake of the head, hiding his face against your breasts again, "it makes me sleepy."

You turn your head towards the door as your boss comes out of his house. Jinwoo was a tall man, handsome, and egotistical with a charming smile that reminded you of a certain someone. You hate his guts, but the pay is good. You quickly grab Bum by the hand and pull him towards the pebbled walkway.

"I thought you were ditching me, AN," he spots Bum and his eyes gleam with dislike.

"This is my husband, Sangkyu," you introduce.