No More Pretending

Sangwoo Jr. chapter follows previous one and all will be chronological except for random inserts. Thanks for reading as always, reader-chans.

It was raining by the time Sangwoo made it to his car. The chilly rain ran its fingers through his black hair and down his face. He saw his reflection in the mirror and clenched his hands into fists. No one loved him. FN was in love with Seung and his mother was repulsed by him.

What made Seung so special? He had known FN and Seung since they were young. FN and Sangwoo Jr had been friends long before Seung came into the picture. The only reason FN talked him in the first place was because he was depressed when his father went missing. Sangwoo gets in his car after slinging his backpack on the passenger seat and drives home, cold and drenched. He begins to think back about how oblivious he was of their growing affection. He imagines all the time they spent together behind Sangwoo's back. He squeezes the steering wheel as he remembers the time after school they both came to him and told him.

Sangwoo, we are in love.

He had smiled and laughed it off as he had always done with everything, but he wanted to bash both their heads in. He wanted to strangle FN and watch the life fade from her eyes, but it was nothing compared to what he wanted to do that bastard. HE would kill him slowly one day. He lived a city away and he still abhorred him with a passion.

********

He arrives home as it continued to pour. He toed his sneakers off and walked quietly inside his home. He was home early for the first time in a while so it didn't surprise him that his parents left their guard down and were fucking in the laundry room. He could hear the tiny moans coming from his father. He should just go to his bedroom and close himself in like a good son, but he didn't want to. Before he knew it, he was already peering through the crack of the opened door. His eyes narrow in pure satisfaction. His anger mixes with lust at the view of your naked body moving over Bum, your ass clenching as you fuck him over a small table. The strap makes your ass look plumper and he imagines biting into it. His lips molding over the scarred flesh.

It's strange how he feels no jealousy towards Bum, but when his father opens his heavy-lidded eyes and wraps his arms tighter around his mother's neck and wraps his thin legs over her hips, he realizes why. Bum was looking right at him. Bum has no problem in sharing her with him if he asked. They were all family. It was his mother that was the stubborn one. She was still too normal...

He gets lost in scanning down your naked scarred body, he wants to lose his fingers in your long hair that flails with your thrusts. He wonders what it would feel to dominate you for a change, to have you writhing under him. If he dares to kiss you, would you push him away? Was it really that bad for him to be in love with you?

If FN didn't love him and you didn't love him...he erases those thoughts quickly as he views the carves on your skin. When you catch sight of him, you gasp but he doesn't move from his spot. His dark eyes lock with yours.

You pull out and away from Bum and yell at him to leave. He smirks and leaves with a shrug. Bum tries to calm you down as you mutter under your breath. You yank the strap off and slip your sleeping shorts on and tug on your camisole.

"Calm down," Bum pleads. "It was an accident."

"Did you see him before me?" You ask between clenched teeth. You grab him tight by the chin hoping to spot his lie, but he shakes his head fervently. You rush out of the laundry room and go to find him.

"I am in the living room," he says casually

You find him with his arms propped over the length of the sofa, surfing channels as if nothing had happened.