{Chapter Thirty Five}

November the first. I wake up and my hair is still green, indicating I need a shower. But food first right! So excited as Zachery is coming down next Friday for the whole weekend for his birthday. We decided not to have a party. He is travelling up from Florida as he spending it with some friends and visiting our grandparents. I can't wait to start Christmas shopping. I love shopping for people but I don't like people shopping for me. 

I eat pop tarts for breakfast then have a shower then eat an apple. Life. 

"Hey Mike. I'm sorry I got mad but that hurt my feeling. You you please just text me?" I text to him. Seconds later my phone bleeps. "Its okay. I was out of order. Do you wanna come round mine? My mom is making chicken soup and I need to start studying if I wanna pass my SATs." "Yeah, what time should I come round?" I reply. I guess its better to talk in person. "Like twelve." Its 11:06 now and I need to get changed and do my face and hair. I need to rush I quickly type. "Yeah. See you at twelve." 

My hair is curly as I couldn't be bothered to do it and it flowing down. It is pretty much back to normal but the ends are still slightly green but it looks cool. What if his parents don't like it? Ah! I have my usual makeup and wearing black jeans and a white top with black sleeves that end just above my elbows. My glasses on because I wore contacts last night and the night before. I like my glasses. I put in my sactual study stuff and put on black converse and black sneaker socks. I get downstairs with all my stuff and drop it to the floor. Grabbing my leather jacket and scarf and beanie on the coat rack. Too many coast on this coast rack. There are four pegs and like one hundred coats.

I ride my bike, parking it in the driveway and then ring the doorbell. "Hello. You must be Grace." A woman says. She is wearing a flowery dress with a apron. "Yes." I smile. "Please come in Grace." She smiles and I enter behind her, closing the front door. There house is very old fashioned with brown and musty colours. Old furniture and old TV. Pictures around the house as well and crosses, mini glass sautes and pictures of Jesus, God and other religious things. There house is very stereotypical. Pounding down the stairs comes Mike and a little girl. She looks just like Mike. Her eyes are enormous and her long hair is in pigtails and she is wearing a little light pink dress with cream leggings and odd socks. "Hey Grace." Michael says with a huge grin on his face. "Hello I am Marianna." The girls says. "Hello. I am Grace. That is a very pretty name." I reply, bending down a bit. "Your name is pretty too." She has a very cute smile. I just wanna pinch her cheeks. But I won't. Now I want a little sister. 

We sit at the dinner table and say grace. Haha. Puns! Sorry its not a joke. "So Grace, Michael tells me you like singing." Mrs Gino says. "I do but I'm not very confident." I reply, This soup is gorgeous. "Practise makes perfect." She smiles, then sips on her soup. "What do your parents do?" Mr Gino asks. "My dad is an architect and my brother is away at Ohio Collage." I reply, then take another gulp on my soup. "Any your mother?" Mr Gino asks. Not making eye contact at all. "Um. My mom died eight months ago." I mutter, loud enough to make this super awkward. "Oh. I'm so sorry Grace. Mateo! Apologise." She commands. "Its fine. Me and my family are working through it. We decided to move here for a fresh start." I smile and Mrs Gino changes the subject. Marianna tells me all about school and how she like to draw. 

Me and Michael are sat in his room when his mom come in. They have a two floor but Michael and Marianna's room is on the ground floor. Upstairs is just Mr and Mrs Gino's room and a bathroom. "Michael, we are going out to your grandparents for dinner. Should be home about ten. I will text you when we are on our way. You two have fun studying. I have left some ready meals in the fridge if you get hungry and we have plenty of snacks. Bye you two." She say. "By mamma." Michael says. "Bye Mrs Gino." We are currently studying maths. We hear the door slam

We study for another half and hour. It is getting tedious now. Even for me. "Would you like something to drink?" Michael asks. "Yeah some juice would be good." I smile up at him as he stands up from our pillow pile on the floor. "Okay. I'll be two seconds."

He comes back and passes me my drink. "I need a break." He says and I sit up from studying and he begins to drink is juice and sits on the beanbag. As he sits down juice flies everywhere. All over him. "Ahh shoot." He says, standing back up. You can see his stomach through his shirt. Its not muscular but smooth and still fit. I don't care about muscles really. "Like what you see?" He says, gesturing to his stomach. Am I staring? "Yeah." I say stupidly. "I mean yeah but I mean..." AH! "Then come over here." He winks. Wait. What? My mind is saying what the hell is going on but my body walks over to him. We are centimetres apart. Then he puts his hands on my back and mine on his face and we embrace into a deep kiss. This is so fucking hot! Its like what pron would look like! We go over to his bed he lays me down. Our lips burning with passion. Without thinking I take of his soaking shirt and fling it onto the floor and he does the same to mine. Our lips pull apart and we begin to pant. "Do you want to do this?" He asks. This is my first time! Should I tell him. He probably knows. "Yeah but I'm a... um.. how do I put this into words..." "Grace. Its okay. We'll go slow." He says. "I don't wanna go slow." I slyly making us both laugh and go back into our passionate embrace. 

I a currently getting dressed. "Sorry. I know I'm not good or anything and I don't wanna make e-" "It was perfect." Mike says, kissing my lips then buckles his belt. "See you tomorrow." He says, putting his shirt on. He walks me to the door and our lips once again meet and I leave.

I get home and its almost eight. Dad is working so I leave him in the dinning room. I get into my room and mom is sat at my desk. "Fun night?" She bluntly asks and I slouch down on my bed, a huge grin still on my face. "Yep." I reply, picking up my Blood Brothers script. "What is it?" She asks. Twisting herself around on my desk chair to face me. "Nothing." I reply. "I know when your lying Gracie. You can tell me." I put down my script and look at her. "I don't wanna tell you." I sass. "Fine I'll leave. Don't forget to eat." And she leaves my room and I take a long sigh. 

Thanks for reading, written by Jess and Liv. Next Chapter Grace's visions become scary and Zachery comes home for the weekend. Love ya guys xx