{Chapter Two}

Felt this video was suitable. Enjoy.

My toes wriggle, then my legs wobble up to my waits that twists around, then to my arms that shake frantically out and finally up to my neck that roles around. Something about getting out of a car is just one of the little things in life that bring me joy, especially when it has been a long car journey. But as I am enjoying this wonderful moment Zachery bumps into me, knocking me aside a little. "What the hell prick?" I snap at him, my mood changing instantly. "Some of us have moving boxes inside to do." He replies to me. Cheeky bastard. I huff and slump over to the moving van, following behind my brother. Do his clothes have to be so tight? His muscles bursting out of his tight fitted top and his pants clenching to his skin, refusing to let go, as for me I am wearing sweatpants with a green short sleeved top and a grey hoodie with black sneakers. My hair is a messy bun, my face containing no amount of makeup and my glasses fixed to my face. My hazel eyes piercing through. 

Minuets later I am passed out on the hallways floor next to dad who is sitting up with a bottle of water. "Hey Grace?" He out of the blue asks me. "Yeah?" I awkwardly reply. "Are you feeling... how are... do you... are you... fine?" This conversation just drove of a cliff on fire with people shooting at it. "I'm fine." I lie. It seems to work as dad pats me on the back and leaves me alone. I sit up, watching him walk out to the van were the movers and Zachery are taking a break. You know when you just have to say that you are fine, but your not really fine and you just can't get into it because they would never understand. Yeah I feel like that. Me and dad used to be close but after mothers death we haven't been the same. He lost a bit of everyone really. 

Flashback- Five years ago

"Dad please never say that again!" I moan at him as he turns down the radio. "What? I'm hip." He smiles pulling a gangsta move making me giggle as he pulls into the drive thru. "Usual?" He asks me and my head nods repetitively with a big grin taking up most of my face. Dad orders, pays and collects, passing me one of the brown paper bags. Me and dad get drive thru food whenever mom and Zachery are busy. Dad turns up the tunes and we drive through the night, munching on fries and sip on our ice filled drinks that we can barley hold otherwise our hands go cracked and cold. "Hey dad?" I turn to him then take a bit of my chicken nugget. "Yes sweetie?" He turns the music down again. "Do you think I'm cool?" I see his eyes flicker over at me and back again to driving. "Yes sweetie. Did someone say differently?" His tone of voice has changed and depend. "I don't think so. But Georgia is my only friend so is that uncool of me?" Dad laughs at my question. "No, the number of friends doesn't depict how cool you are." I nod, looking away and munching into my nugget. "You know who is cool though?" He smiles down at me. "Your old hip dad." He adds, making me laugh as he turns back up the music.

Present

"Earth to Little One!" My brother waves a hand in my face as I stand on the curb watching the moving van drive away, eating drive thru food. I shake my head and look up at him. Where does he get his tall gene from. We are an average height family. "We only have four more boxes to take in so get you butt moving Little One." And he turns around in one swish move as I trace behind him. Zachery has always called me Little One. Dad said that in the hospital when he came to visit after I appeared in the world through the miracle of birth. Dad said it in those words. That Zachery said "Hello Little One. I'm am Zachery." And the nickname, unfortunately for me stuck. Dad calls me Grace, like majority of people in my life and mom called me Gracie. The only one. I hated it. Unless those letters were coming out of her mouth and not someone else.  

We drop the boxes to the floor. The boxes fill the hallway, the stairs and some of the living room. "Dad! Can we look round now?" I moan and he nods putting his hands in his pockets and exiting to stand on the porch. Me and Zachery separate and march around the house. The rooms are bigger then our last house. Everything was rectangular in our last house. This time. Downstairs, hallways, living room connected to the dinning room, connected to the kitchen, connected to the family room, connected to the hallway. The kitchen and family room are one with L shaped room but dad showed us the pictures online of this house. Under the stairs is a small bathroom, just sink and toilet. Upstairs, bathroom, bedroom one, office, bedroom two and dads room. This time I get the bigger room, seeming as Zachery is leaving in exactly one weeks time. Some peace.

This house smells. I know how snobby that sounds and I wish I would have chosen more mature words, but this house... smells. I think it is because someone else lived in it and their smells are still lurking in the house and ours are still lurking in our old house. A family of three moved into our house. I wonder if they will change anything about it or say "This house smells" just like I just did. I wonder if they will paint over me and my brothers height scale on the kitchen wall. I wonder if they will paint my room a different colour. But it isn't my house anymore. This is my house. It is a great house but it is missing something very, very important. Our smell. 

Hey guys, thanks for reading and we hope you like the video at the top and the hidden meme! Cheeky us. (Cringe) Let us know what you think and what we could improve. Love ya.