{Chapter Fourteen}

I (Liv) love nightcore music so added one in. Please enjoy xx

Mona picks me up at six. I hop in her car with all my stuff. Turns out now I am sleeping over. I am currently in black jeans and a oversized grey jumper. "How was your lonely evening?" Mona asks. "Well Max came over and we-" I am interrupted. "Please don't say you had sex with him." "No! We just had pizza and watched movies." I defend. "Good." She smiles and lowers her shoulders. "I am not interested him in that way. We are friends. He is a player anyway, he told me himself." I add and look out my window, watching stuff pass us.

We get to Vanessa's house and she should be the one throwing the party. HER HOUSE IS HUGE!! It is all artsy and white and big rooms. She has a pool in the back. Her room is is painted sky blue with posters and painting all over her walls. "Are these yours?" I ask, dropping my bag to the floor. "Yeah. My dad is an artist. He taught me. Suddenly the door swings open and a man walks in. He is wearing a suit with a bow tie. "Vanessa. No mess tonight. The cleaner is not coming round tomorrow, its her daughters birthday and she begged me." He looks very... Polished. "Yes Hugo." She sighs. "We won't be home until Wednesday so not in mine or your mothers study." He says sternly, then turns around, closing the door behind him. "Was that your dad?" I ask, my eyes fixed to the door. "No. My moms soon to be fiance." Vanessa says. We all spin around. "WHAT?" Mona and Emily say at the same time. "Yeah. I haven't told dad yet. He will be pissed." She sits down on her bed. "Come on. Lets get ready." Lilly smiles.

We do our hair, our makeup and get dressed. I am wearing a purplish lacy dress. It has a think black belt and medium length sleeves. My hair flowing down, slightly curled and simple makeup of eyeliner with flicks, lipsticks to match, blusher, foundation.

My shoes are black boot heels, laced up and ankle length

My shoes are black boot heels, laced up and ankle length. They are chunky and comfy.

We pack into Vanessa's car and we head to the party

We pack into Vanessa's car and we head to the party. This is so amazing. I can't believe I missed out on this moment for so long. Having girlfriends is magnification. I can't wipe the smile of my face. Only twenty minutes later we pull up outside Molly's house and the party is already pumping. Music is blasting and cars are surrounding the house along with people. Her house is very out the way. All the houses on the street are very spread out. Grass surrounding all the house. We all slide out the car and I readjust my bag on my shoulder. We all head inside were music is playing, people are dancing, people drinking and snacking on food. "Hey babe." Bryce walks over, kissing Lilly. Mona drags me over to the drinks table. Which is very big. They have those red plastic cups like in the movies. "How long have they been dating?" I ask as she rummages through the drinks. "Like since the start of summer. They have been friends since they were like two though. They are a match made in heaven." She finally picks out something that she pours for herself then for me. "What is it?" I ask? Looking at it swirl in my cup. "Fruity." She winks, then takes my arm and drags me outside. They have a pool! Why do so many people have pools?

Moments later Max approaches me. "Hey Gracie." He smiles, then sips on his drink in his red plastic cup. "You look lovely." He continues smiling. "I feel wired dressed up. I miss my leggings and baggy tops and jumpers." I pout. "Aww cheer up Gracie." He winks down at me. How is he still taller then me? "What have I told you about that name." I take another sip of my drink. He goes to say something but a girl stands in front of me. "Hey Max. You haven't texted me back. I thought we were on for this week at my house." Slut. Max guides her round so he can see me. "Grace this is Amber." He smiles. She loos at me like I am shit on her shoe. "How nice." She looks me up and down. "Oh sweetie. That dress is... unpleasant." She disgustingly smiles at me. She can't say much. She is wearing a pink dress with black heels, her boobs almost popping out her dress. "Anyway Max. Text me." She winks before strutting off and a heard of girls following behind her. "Who was that?" I ask Max. Watching her walk away. "She is my friend with benefits girl." I turn to look at him and pull a gagging face. "She is actually really nice and funny." He gives me a look. "Yeah. I got that impression when she said how my dress was unpleasant." I sass then gulp down my drink.

Hour later I find myslef dancing with Lilly and Mona. After about five drinks. I have never been to a party. Can you judge me. Everyone's first should be a bit reckless. "I need to piss." I shout at them. "Where is the bathroom?" They both point up stairs and continue dancing. I slop upstairs into an empty bathroom. It is big. Nice. I pee. Wash my hands and stand in front of the sink looking into the mirror. "Mom would be disappointed in me." I say to myslef. "Well she is not here." I reassure myslef. I look down at the water running out the tap. "Oh but I am." I look back up into the mirror to see mom stood behind me. She has that look on her face, the look she gave me when she was mad but I had to figure it out. I turn around and she is not there. "Dammit I am so pissed. I run my mouth under the tap to hydrate and go back downstairs and join Moan and Lilly. As nothing had happened.

But it was flinching in the back of my mind. Mom was stood behind me.

Thanks for reading, written by Jess and Liv. Hope you enjoyed. About to get creepier and Grace is about to become very confused. Ohhh. Love ya guys xx