{Chapter Thirty Three}

I pretty much change and go over wait on porch for Max to be ready so me can go to Mona's. I am wearing my usual makeup with glasses. I have blue jeans and black strap to with heels and a bag which contains my phone, lipstick, keys and purse. I have my leather jacket because it is late October. Its cold. Oh and I have a patterned thin scarf. More for decoration then warmth. Weird?   

I must be sat on the porch steps for about twenty seconds when I see Max close his front door

I must be sat on the porch steps for about twenty seconds when I see Max close his front door. I jump up and dash round to his driveway where we get in his car. We get in the car and fasten our seat belts. "Brothers are a pain." Max sighs. "You're telling me?" I ask and we both smile. "What is it? "Greg just called me saying how he doesn't want to take over dads business when he finishes collage as he might have a lacrosse deal with a scout and Zander being Zander. He is younger then me and wants to be a painter so dad has no faith in him which leaves me." Max blurts out then rests his head on the wheel. "Just shoot me." He moans. "Don't worry about is Max. You have five years and eight months to decided." I rub. "All you have to worry about today which rides to ride and that tomorrow no one wears your costume." I keep rubbing his back until he sits up. "Let go." I slightly smiles and drive off.   

Pizza was homemade my Mona's dad. There house is very homely and creative. Her dad is a chef and her mom a tattoo artist but they have a stereotypical family style as well as artistic and hipster. The party tomorrows is at Bryce's. He says his parents are super chill and want to be away as his step mom is pregnant so wants a spa weekend. She is having twins. Good luck. I love learning about peoples families but don't like telling people about mine. We have all kept our costumes secret which is exciting to see what everyone is wearing.

Mona loves her presents. She got some clothes and art stuff and anime books. I bought her and anime book and these paintbrushes what have flower designs. Yay. I love buying people birthday/Christmas presents. It makes me feel happy for some reason. My mom loved shopping for people and she had a gift rapping station.

We get to the fair and it is dark with lots of lights to guide us. Lots of rides, stalls, games and people. "We gotta start of with the ghost train." Fred says and we all head over. We go on the ghost train. Not going to lie. Wasn't scary. One of those ride that go really high and spin you upside down. We went on a swing ride that spins around and all the stereotypical fair rides including some stalls where I beat Fred and Mona and one a toy zombie. Some of the others one stuff as well. Music fills the atmosphere and food continuously flows up my nose making me constantly hungry. Ghost busters theme song comes on and we are all singing along. It is so much fun. I haven't felt this happy in a while.

"Look its Mr Golding." Lilly points out. "Hey sir." Bryce says. "Hello everyone." He smiles walking past. All of us smiling apart from Mona. "I need to pee. Meet you by the apple bobbing." She says and dashes off. "I need to go too. I'm gonna try and catch up with Mona." I say and walk in the same direction. I go to the bathroom and she is not here. I wonder around a bit and behind the ghost train no one is there apart from Mona and Mr Golding. I decide hiding is much better at this point. I can't hear what they are saying but her hands her a gift and card then she reaches up to him and kisses him. FULL FUCKING TONGUE! She begins to walk in my direction and I hide under the scaffolding of the ride. "See you Sunday Alfie." Her voice sound happy. "Bye Mona." He says and I see him leave. Alfie! Its weird hearing teachers first name. I wanna laugh but this is not a time for laughing. Mona! Mr Golding never refers to students by their first names. What a sneak. Both of them. What do I say? What do I do? Ahhh. Leave it for now Grace. I climb out and begin to walk over to the apple bobbing.  

I take it back. The ghost train is scary.   

Thanks for reading, written by Jess and Liv. OHHH student and teacher. Will Grace keep it to herself or tell someone or confront Mona? Or Mr Golding? Next chapter is the party and should be longer and secrets poor out. Hope you like the music. Please feel free to comment opinions, thoughts and suggestions. Love ya guys xx