Chapter fifty

Nervously I sit on the wooden seats outside the hospital doors, more nervous than I can ever remember being and my feet tap restless wanting to move, wanting to go find her.
After an eternity of waiting I see her, her hair first then as she gets closer her figure and the way her hips sway in those tight pants meant for running. The way she looks right now you would never know she was here to save lives, she's just my Ellie, beautiful and down to earth.
I rise and bounce on my feet, a huge grin on my face because I know how awesome she is. I don't wait and even before she is through the doors or has even seen me I lift her in my arms spinning and kissing her gorgeous lips.
"Yeah Baby, I missed you too" she smiles so fucking pretty. "You have a good night then?" Her giggle sets a thousand butterflies to take flight in my stomach even after all this time.
"Fuck my night, I have something for you" I grin.
"You don't?!" She gasps already knowing.
"I brought it with me, thought maybe you'd like this moment with Alec?"
"Shit. Put me down I think I'm going to vomit" Ellie groans and flops her head onto my shoulder heavy and nervous.
"Breathe sweet cheeks, you totally got this" I laugh.
"Have you peeked? Tell me you peeked and you know that for sure" her desperate eyes plead me but I shake my head.
"Take me for a drive, fuck I need to move" Ellie jumps to her feet and takes my hand.
"Anything for my lady, but here hold this" I chuckle and slap the fat white envelope into her hand.
"Who knew something so small could hold my entire life" she mumbles looking at her name through the clear window on the front, the name of her university in the corner.
"Breathe Baby" I chuckle and open the passenger door to my bird for my lady.

I climb into the fresh black leather seats and start the engine, the deep rumble still shocking me. I almost don't recognise my own car anymore, everything but what's under the hood back to pristine original condition. The deep black and fat tyres make her look mean and sexy but what Ellie did with the engine is fucking awesome. If she doctors like she mechanics she has this shit in the bag.
Ellie plays with the stereo, looks like we're in the mood for female R n'B. Fast beats, low bass and soft melodic vocals fill the space and she rolls down the windows while I back out to let in the cool night air.
"What kind of drive you looking for sweetheart? Into the city? Up the freeway? Fast and loose on those old country roads you like?" I ask to break her silent obsessing over that white envelope.
"Are you tired? Take me to the beach?" Her voice is shaking and her teeth bite down on her lip.
"Not one bit, you sure you don't want to do this with your friends? What about the dropkicks?" I rub her thigh to comfort her.
"They got theirs back already, you need to address them as Dr dropkicks now" Ellie worries.
"Is that bad?" I ask not understanding.
"They were my study partners, I knew what they knew. They didn't qualify to take on the internship I need to do next, they're fine though with their private practice and all" Ellie babbles way too fast.
"Open it Red, just open it and put yourself out of this misery" I laugh not even worried.
"No not yet" she shakes her head still staring at her name. "It still says miss Ellie Keyes. Do you think that's a hint?"
"No, I don't think you get the title till graduation" I chuckle and put my foot down to cheer her up.
Ellie has been giving me lessons, she's quite the teacher too. Her motivational methods are quite rewarding. I weave through the traffic with ease and Ellie sighs finally leaning back in her seat. Most men have ladies that after a long day at work want soft music and scented candles, how fucking lucky am I that mine wants loud V8's and exhaust fumes. Fuck I love her so fucking much.
She's quiet but I leave her be, her eyes scan the scenery as it passes at least, not just the envelope in her lap.

I take the picnic rug from the back and a blanket, it's still cool this time of morning and the ocean breeze is fresh and misty. Ellie takes her envelope but leaves her shoes. The sky is dark and starless, there's a faint lightening of pre dawn on the horizon and a few lights from the ships out at sea. I sit Ellie down between my legs on the rug and wrap the blanket around us, she holds it closed and I massage her neck and shoulders loving her moan of pleasure at my hands.
"You are so fucking perfect Cole. I swear to god you're the sweetest boy on earth" Ellie tells me looking back to see me.
I kiss her temple and forehead, I kiss her soft lips.
"I feel perfect, I'm perfect with you Red. You make me happy, a happy I never knew existed. I think it's time, no more pills. I want to see how happy I can really be, I know what I feel now is still just a muted version. What do you think?" I ask
"I'm game if you are, you know I got you Boy" Ellie kisses my jaw, my cheek, my lips.
"I love you Eleanor, so much" I whisper in the quiet noise of the crashing waves.
"Well duh, you've seen this ass" she smiles against my skin and turns to straddle my legs. "I love you too hot stuff"
"Hmm yeah, fuck this ass Baby" I moan and move my hands from her back to cup and squeeze it, grinding her against me.
"Ooh kinky, we haven't done that" Ellie giggles and kisses my neck.
"We haven't or you haven't?" I ask just to clarify.
"Both" she breathes husky and I know I'm turning her on. "Have you? Like with a girl?"
"No" I say slowly, this conversation could spiral very quickly.
"Would you ever want to?" Ellie asks sounding curious.
"I don't know, I already have found my paradise. Your pussy is the best place on earth" I pull her mouth to mine and kiss her deeply.
"Hmm" she moans deep and needy into my mouth and shielded by the blanket I slide my hand down the back of her pants.
Under the panties I grab her ass and keep going till my fingers find her wetness, our tongues roll together and in time with our kiss I slide just a single finger inside her.
"Yep, paradise" I moan.
"Holy shit you feel so good, make love to me Baby. Right here oh fuck just like this" Ellie gasps and rolls her hips to sink me deeper.
I break from her mouth to look down the beach, we're completely alone, not a single person in sight. It's too early for even the most fanatical surfer or runner to be out.
"Oh god, my lady wants, my lady gets" I breathe as she sucks on my neck driving me wild and making my heartbeat pound even wilder.
Ellie lifts up holding the blanket tighter and I adjust our clothing, she sinks down and takes my breath away.
"Cole! Oh god Cole" Ellie moans making me feel like a god, like hers.
"Damn Elle, holy shit baby girl" I tremble and dive my tongue into her mouth kissing her uncontrollably.
We move slow and subtly, we move with love and care. Right now it's more about being joined than how hard I can bang her, I hold her tight to my chest like I can join us with our hearts as well. I'd give anything for us to be completely naked right now.
"Fucking marry me Red, oh god" I can't breathe.
"Yes, oh god yes" her head falls back and I kiss her throat, her windpipe and as low as her V neck tee shirt allows.
She comes for me, shivering and gorgeous. Her hands fist my hair and she comes so fucking beautiful, so fucking pretty and without sound. I feel her on my cock, in my veins and in my heart. This right here is the very reason for my existence, my creation for this sole purpose. Her face is pure abandon and wild passion, she is my woman.
"Ellie, fuck baby. God damn" I whisper kissing back up to her face.
"Boy!" She trembles clutching me tightly.
"I got you Baby, oh fuck I got you" I moan loud in the quiet.
"I love you Cole" her mouth is open and panting on mine and I lick and suck at her lips.
"Ellie" I beg losing my mind.
"Cole" she moans my name with her face pressed into mine and it's all it takes to push me over the edge.
I cry out kissing her hard and moaning as I pulse and spill my love for her, Ellie rolls her hips and climaxes to milk every drop from me. Fucking hell, I can't breathe. I can't stop kissing her.
"Fuck, Ellie Baby I love you too. Oh god I love you so much"
"You are amazing, holy shit" Ellie giggles looking like a goddess in the orange glow of the rising sun.
"One day sweetheart I'm going to love you for hours, I promise one day I'm going to make love to you and it will never end" I blush embarrassed for blowing it so soon.
"But the end is the best part, fuck I love the way you come" Ellie giggles and rolls her hips.
"I should have been prepared, I wish I had coffee for you. I feel like I should feed you" I hug her tightly and release a long breath to calm down.
"I feel like you should feed me too, drive through? I was assisting in theatre tonight, one of my babies had surgery for the hole in his heart and I'm staring at the used sponges craving chicken nuggets and ketchup. But now I also want choc chip pancakes and strawberry thick shakes" Ellie smirks.
"Baby girl you are always craving chicken nuggets, is he going to be okay? Your baby?" I ask with concern, it's always so hard when she loses one.
"The next forty eight hours are going to be tough, he's a fighter that one. Already so much stronger than his father" she sighs and lifts off me to fix herself up.
I buckle my pants but pull her back to rest on my chest.
"How was the surgery?" I ask with a small smile.
"The family had a surgeon flown in from Germany, couldn't understand a word he said but he did things that honestly blew my mind. I'm trying to absorb everything I can, that will be me one day. People all over the world will come to me, I will be the one that cures the incurable and when I tell someone they have cancer they will smile, is that all they will tell me because I swear to god I'm wiping that shit out before I die" Ellie rants passionate and beautiful.
"I know you will sweetheart, you are going to change the world. But before you can do that you know you need to open that fucking envelope right?" I laugh and kiss her smiling lips.
"I know I couldn't do it without you, your support is everything to me" Ellie snuggles into me almost purring.
"Anytime you need it, you know that. Take one last deep breath Red, we're leaving and you're eating" I lift her off me and stand, jumping a little to settle the boy's back into a more comfortable position.
"Finally!" Ellie teases me and keeps the blanket wrapped around her.