Chapter twenty eight

Tuesdays are boring, it's too quiet. Coop disappears when we get here and Izzy goes over the paper work from the weekend. I go hide out in the green room and pretend I'm cleaning up after the band, we call it the green room for a reason. I come here to smoke. I lay down on the sofa and put my arm under my head for a pillow, there used to be cushions in here but after some mysterious sticky stains appeared that no one would own up to they all got thrown out.
I take out my phone and look at the screensaver, Ellie changed it to a picture of her ass. Her perfect round peach, in a white lace thong. I lick my lips and take a long hit, that fucking thigh gap. I can make out the shape of her pussy and it makes me fucking hungry. It's a present from her to me so I don't miss her while she's gone, it's not working. It makes me miss her even more. She said it also serves as a red flag for anyone trying to gain my attention, they would know one of two things, I'm clearly taken and no one could offer anything better so why try, or that clearly I was a perverted douche bag and not bother at all. I thought if a girl really wants a males attention his phone is not usually what he pulls out for her to inspect but I wasn't going to argue. I could stare at this ass all fucking day.
Before I can stop myself I dial her number, she should be out of the shower by now.
"Hmm, your ears burning sexy?" Ellie purrs.
"Huh?" I chuckle like an idiot.
"I was just talking about you" she giggles.
"Is that right? To whom were you talking and what about?" I ask indignant but really I love she's still thinking about me too.
"To Jessie, about your ass. They way it moves when you're inside me" she breathes and I choke on my joint.
"Baby you're joking right?" I laugh.
"Uh uh sexy, I told you, I tell her everything. She now knows you're the best lover I've ever had"
"Where are you?" I ask grinning like a fool.
"On your bed, yes I'm naked" she giggles at my reaction.
"Damn baby I wish" I groan.
"Hang on a sec will ya?" She rushes out away from the phone.
"Sure sweetheart" I say patiently.
There's a beep from my phone and I look at the screen, I have a message from Sweet Cheeks. Ellie saved herself in my contacts and I couldn't disagree, her cheeks are definitely sweet.
"Babe you there? I just got a message from this hot chick I'm banging, hold on" I chuckle and open the message.

Ellie, laying on my bed. Naked. Her legs crossed seductively so her modesty is protected and an arm draped across her chest so her nipples are shielded. So fucking sexy.
"I swear to fucking God Red, if you are not in that exact position when I get home I'm coming looking for you. You can't just do that to a man" I groan.
"Do what?" She breathes.
I grab my wood tightly and take a picture to send back, the bulge of my jeans giving me away. I hit send and wait.
"Holy shit Boy" she purrs. "Once condition, I'll come back after dinner and wait for you if you promise me something"
"Name it baby" I blurt feeling lightheaded from the weed and lust.
"You let me blow you, I won't get on my knees. I just want you in my mouth" she tells me shy and I moan still holding myself.
"Sweetheart..." I say conflicted.
My inner voice is screaming at me, fucking yeah Boy! And the gentleman side of me I don't really know is saying it's too soon.
"How about just the tip? If you don't like it I promise I'll stop" Ellie tells me with a breathless giggle.
"I invented that line baby... you'll stay? You'll be waiting for me when I get home?" I ask and my hand rubs the painful hard on she's given me.
The temptation is too much, groupies have begged before but this is my lady, my forever. I want to do this right.
"Naked and ready to go" she agrees.
"Soft, and loving. Slow and romantic okay? Oh fuck baby. And I'm not coming in your mouth" I give in.
"I promise Boy, I'm going to love you so good. Now tell me you love me" Ellie says breathing heavy.
"I love you Sweet Cheeks" I smile.
I'm fucking clay in her hands, ready to be moulded the way she sees fit.
"I love you too hot stuff, fuck... don't you like, have work to do or something?"
"I'm working on getting buzzed" I chuckle.
"I'm making a rule, if you taste like weed you don't get to kiss anything above the nipples. I'm sorry baby I just don't like it" She pants, I can picture her pinched up face and laugh.
"Then I'm going to make you a promise, I won't smoke when I'm around you. I can't agree to not kissing that mouth of yours, I have my priorities in order"
"I'd never ask you to, but if that's your decision I stand behind you fully. I will nag for your own benefit" she giggles and something about her tone is familiar.
"Ellie? Sweetheart, it kinda sounds like you're having a lot of fun over there"
"Probably because I am, I'm still staring at your pants. I miss you already" Ellie tells me shy and I groan picturing her on my bed getting herself off.
The line is quiet with just the sounds of breathing, I want to touch myself so bad right now.
"I miss you too Red, fuck I wish I was there with you right now" I whisper.
"Really? Why?" She whispers back with a smile in her voice and I get it, she wants me to play with her.
"Well firstly I think I'd have to put you over my knee and spank the ass I can't get out of my head, that ass Elle... fuck it makes me hungry. I wish I was there to see your face right now, that look in your eyes when you come. Come for me baby, let me hear it" I say turned on.
"Yes" Ellie moans and her breath is shallow and fast.
"Good girl, faster"
"Yes" she calls louder and my cock is begging for freedom from my tight jeans.
"I love you Ellie, I love you so much" I whisper and she moans loudly.
I hear her breath and her whimpers and I can almost smell her, I groan in frustration and lick my lips.
"Oh baby, oh I love you too" Ellie moans quietly.
"You are fucking incredible sweetheart, feel better?" I smile.
"Hmmm.... a little, nobody will ever be enough now. Not even me, I can't do it like you do" she giggles.
"Good, you just remember that sweet cheeks. I'll show you how it's done after I finish" I chuckle feeling giddy. "Go have your dinner and do that study thing, no sucking dick till I get home" I tease.
"I'll do my best, you have a good night baby. I love you Cole" she tells me again and I love the sound of my name on her lips.
"I love you Ellie Keyes" I say feeling choked up.