Announcement

Guys I'm gonna be taking one month off hiatus. I'm going to use this time off to finish the whole story or at least get to finish more chapters ahead. There's only about 20 chapters left or less, which I've already outline each of them. I just need to put details and such as. The next chapter update might be on Sunday, then one month off.

Hope you guys understand. 🙏 Don't worry. I'll be back. I'll delete this after I come back from my hiatus.

Update: Have to extend my hiatus for another month. My brother is starting his fourth year elementary and I'm helping him with his work. I have to watch over him for his taekwondo class too. Sorry, but I'm also writing while I'm on hiatus. I just need to upload them when they're ready and feel like it flows with the story. (Editing and reforming some parts takes time.)

To appease you guys, here's some fanarts by CPFs

To appease you guys, here's some fanarts by CPFs. Ctto.

Look at JY! His neck must have hurt at that time

Will delete this page after upload

Will delete this page after upload. (Or not.)

EDIT: Sorry guys for the long wait. There were lots of things that happened. First, I had to cover up for people in my work, who was sick and the other one was on vacation. THEN, I got sick for like two weeks, cough and cold, due to the weather. Ugh, it suck so bad. Next, I got really tired and lazy because those days took a lot on me. Another thing that got me racking up my brains and couldn't write, because of the stress of thinking about my sister's flight back home. Now that everything has calmed down, I can update the story.

So, I'm gonna be updating next week Friday. I dunno if I will keep this page up or not.Let me know if you guys would like to keep this chapter or not. If you do want this page to show, then I'll put it all the way at the end as not to let everyone's reading get interrupted. Because, if you're like me, I don't like getting interrupted in reading a story with an update page, etc.

Also, HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY TIMMY XU WEIZHOU (ZHOUZHOU!). You're 23rd Birthday on the 20th of October is coming. You guys make sure to greet ZhouZhou (IG: TimmyXu) a birthday greeting.  Another thing, his second part of his album is releasing on his birthday as a present to us fans. Aw, isn't Prince Zhou so sweet!!! Thank you ZZ! Hope you and Whale get to see each other on you're birthday. You guys aren't that far, so no excuses!!! Or at least face time XD.

See you all on next week Friday.

——
Update!!!! Urgent. Laptop broke, now my chapters are all gone, excluding the ones published here already. Idk how I'll be able to retrieve them. I'll be getting a laptop

Update: 5/10/2018
I've forgot to make an update in this page. As of now I will be updating about 2-3 chapters a month on the weekends. I'd like to thank to my followers and frequent readers of mine thank you! Last time I checked, this book was at #975 I think on the romance page. So thank you to the dedicated readers and followers of mine. Have a nice day or night!

Updoots!
Hey guys, been a while. I'm back and we'll see how long I can stay. -_-|| Anyways, just wanna let you guys know I'm gonna start the sequel for this story and would like to promote my other story called The Godfather's Escort. Hope you guys like it!