Sleeping Over

"By the way, Johnny. Why don't you sleep over here tonight?" Asked Linda with curious written on her face. "I'd be a bad parent to let you leave so late at night. Have your father know that you're staying overnight here. I know you rode with Timmy all the way here. Both of you must be tired, so stay. Okay?"

Opening his mouth, Johnny was about to decline her offer, but changed his mind. "Um, sure? I guess if it's okay with you guys. About the dinner, we'll need to set up a date for all of us can attend it. I'll be taking your hospitality, then. Thank you."

Wallace and Linda nodded their heads, while Bai and Lily were joyed at idea of meeting Johnny's father. Timmy was the only one who's facial expression was different from the rest. Seeing Timmy's face, Johnny felt disheartened.

"Dad. Linda. You do know he can call someone and let have him drive him home. He's rich and has a chauffeur. Plus, where is he gonna stay? Baba's room is the only unoccupied one, that's one room. I doubt Bai or Lily would give up their room."

Everyone's stared pointedly at Timmy.

"Ge! Baba's bed is bigger than everyone else's. You two are just going to have to share, because I agree with Linda. It's really late right now. You think Dad and Linda would let him go at this hour?" Lily berated Timmy as she ended her rant. She cut him off immediately when he opened his mouth. "No, I don't think so. Plus, aren't you two friends and brothers? Your room is right next to his in your building. Sleeping together shouldn't be any problem from you. Especially with what happened with the two of you, already."

Holding his snigger inside of him, Bai looked away from the table. Lily noticed this and kicked him underneath the table. Everyone in the table knew what she meant, but didn't voice any of their opinions on it for fear of arguments.

Despite being a brat and selfish, she's not a cold-hearted person. Lily was happy that Johnny was back in the house. With him inside, she felt the house was more lively than it was.

Defeated, Timmy gave up on the topic.

"Whatever. I'm gonna go prepare the room. If you'll excuse me." Timmy stood up and left the room. Protest from his Dad and Linda didn't stop him. The last thing Timmy heard from his father was, "Sorry, for his behavior, Johnny. Timmy just doesn't like..."

After hearing what his father had said, Timmy let out under his breath. "Yeah, how do you like it when you have to sleep with another man in the same bed."

Conscious not to stomp his feet on the wooden floor stairs, Timmy skipped a few steps so he could get into his grandfather's room. There, he placed his things and gently put down his treasured camera on the side drawer.

Looking at the spacious bed, he shook his head.

"The bed maybe big, but like hell it can fit two people. Much more two grown ass men, especially when one of them loves to toss and turn." The last bit was him describing his way of sleeping.

A moment of silence took over the room. Timmy rummaged in his mind what to do next. Thinking of most of his clothes were back in his dorm room, Timmy went out to look for any sleeping attire. He went to his old room and borrowed clothes from Bai. Finding a white shirt, he tossed it over his his forearm and walked out.

Then, he went to his parent's room to borrow from his dad's drawers for more clothing. Seeing a black pants, he took it and put it over the shirt he borrowed. Going to the closet, he pulled the first towel he finds. Everything he need was in his hands. Throwing over the towel over his shoulder, he exited out of the room.