Pleasant To Meet You... Sir

A/N: Happy New Year... Something that I've been thinking about. I may plan on making a sequel, an A/U story, and a multi-verse to this story. But, probably not in those sequence. And as you can tell I haven't uploading chapters in a timely mannered. For that I apologize but it's holidays and I'm not well prepared for the holidays. (I procrastinate, too. -_-") 

My wish for Johnny and Timmy this year is to be able to see them both in the same stage or at least event. Despite their successful last year, I hope more blessings to come for them. I, also, hope that our fandom will be blessed. Wishing everyone health, prosperity, and love. Hopefully I get back to the regular schedule which is updating on Fridays. Until the next chapter again.

---

The room was ginormous as the capacity was about a thousand people. Its walls were laid with gold and filigrees scattered around the room, giving a sense of opulence. Everyone in the room were dressed in their most beautiful and elegant clothes, and covered in their most prized accessories and jewelries. No words can be describe at the venue of the place as it was truly jaw dropping. 

Johnny moved through the crowd with Timmy walking him by his side. They would stop by with Johnny introducing himself to the people he knows or have heard. He would explain Timmy's situation and asked for their permission to take pictures. Most of them have agreed to it seeing no harm to it.

Feeling in his element, Johnny enjoyed the sensation of joy and the burden of nothing. Johnny was delighted for once at his father's gathering. He even went out of his way to in making connections and associating himself with the people he don't normally would. 

Timmy, on the other hand, was a little anxious and his nerves are still on high alert. His past experience should help him get through this assignment, but he was in an entirely different environment. The air exhumes superficial and sophistication doesn't help him much. Everything in the room screamed money and power, which scares Timmy. 

He began to distance himself from Johnny, upon realizing the differences of the world they both live in. As the minutes ticks away, Timmy took his time quietly taking photos. His concept for his project for his class begin to take form. Finally having an idea for his class work, Timmy began to immerse himself to working.

After an hour of taking pictures, the two decided to take a break. The two start to head to the banquet table before an unexpected turn happened. Bumping into a back of a man, Timmy paled as he sees the result of his actions. The man was now wearing his drink on his back and hair wet that dripped down to his neck.

Timmy uttered an apology as he reached for his handkerchief in his front pocket.

"I'm so sorry. Here's a ha-Ack!" 

Timmy never got to finish his sentence when a burly man, dressed like a bodyguard, grabbed his hand. The bodyguard twisted it and clamped it on the back while holding the shoulder. Luckily for Timmy, the camera he was holding was caught by his neck with the strap. If it weren't for the strap, his equipment would have been irreparably damaged, and no amount of money to replace it.

A few feet away from Timmy was Johnny, who had seen the whole thing. Johnny excused himself from the person he was a conversation with, and rushed to where his friend is.

"Timmy, don't move! Stay still! I'm coming!" Johnny shouted. Running towards the struggling man. "Hey! Let go of my friend!"

Squirming from the pan holding his arm to his back, Timmy began his effort of to get away, but the man in shades squeeze his arm tighter. 

"Fuck!" Cursed Timmy. "I said I was sorry!"

In a matter of seconds the pain Timmy felt was gone, and his arm was released from the other man's grip. Timmy massaged his wrist as he turned around to see what happened. Pivoting one eighty, he sees Johnny holding the other man's wrist and neck as if forcing him to bend over.