Family Dinner As Planned (Part Two)

Chapter Thirty Two: Family Dinner As Planned Part Two

As the little debacle between Bai, Gavin, and Johnny died down, everyone came to relax. The one who planned the dinner went on to introducing his family and friends to Timmy's families, and vice versa. Time moved fast as seconds turned to minutes, and those minutes became hours.The hours were filled with chatter mixed with laughter and smiles, miggling with others and getting to know each other.

The beautiful lesbian couple, Bai, Johnny, Timmy and Natasha took turns playing and watching over Gavin. Little Gabriel who would sleep on and off, were being taken care of by Linda, but would be relieved by Natasha, Sheryl, Lily, and surprisingly Johnny. Many looks that was being given to Johnny, as he had the baby in his arms, was hilarious.

"Do you see this right now?" Sef asked, shoving a pale cube shaped into his mouth with the toothpick he used to stab it with. The disbelief expression was mirrored onto Brandon and Lance's face. "Can you believe the almighty Johnathan is carrying the baby like he's a daddy now. The way he's carrying the baby boy, it look like he's a pro at this already. This is a miraculous day, I tell you.First, Johnny paying me back my money. Then, this!"

Brandon's heavy hand landed on Sef's shoulder. "You act as if he hasn't done this before. Have you forgotten the Orphan Charity case?" Se's mouth formed an o shaped. "You're awfully thick today."

Shrugging his shoulder without any care, Sef went back to watching his friend lulling the baby to sleep. "I guess I'm just happy I got my money back. Needed it to pay some stuff."

"I bet you it's a porn website service, isn't it?!" Lance wiggled his eyebrows. "Am I right? Or Am I right?"

A deadpanned expression appeared on Sef. Rolling his eyes, he corrected his friend. "No, it's not that. I can get laid anytime I can,despite what you think. I'm just picky in my partners. You never know with people these days." Sef shuddered at the thought of strangers as his potential partner in bed.

Picking up another fruit, he pushed another one in his mouth. It was dipped in the melted chocolate like the first fruit he had eaten. He felt the grainy texture from the seeds exploded as it burst from his mastication. The tangy flavor blending in with the sweetness from the chocolate made him remember the delicious taste of victory.

The facial expression emitting from Sef's face had made Brandon and Lance looked away. His face had ecstasy written all over his face. "Dude, stop making that face. I'm gonna vomit, and I haven't eaten anything, yet." Brandon said as he and Lance began to fake gagged. The two men were disgusted at his action, but Sef was basking in the thought of finally winning against Johnny for once.

Lance, the more reasonable of the group, gathered the two's focus unto the person approaching them. "Who did you give the baby to?"Questioned Lance to Johnny, whose arms are crossed as he approached them.

"I gave Gabriel to Jessica, but  she was more like forced to take the baby by Sheryl." He resumed talking as he demonstrated his weary arms. "My arms were getting tired from holding him anyway. That baby may looked like he weighed nothing, but looks can be deceiving."

"Like you with that baby. You really look different when you're carrying a baby." Sef said as he swatted Brandon's fingers away from his food.Before adding more to his words, he glowered at the person who was about to steal his food. "Look less menacing, and more fatherly. More tamed that way, like a domesticated man instead of a mad man."

The eyes of Johnny narrowed and his lips pursed together at the busy man still eating the chocolaty fruits. "I gotta admit it, you really know how to rub it in. You win, Sef. But, remember it's not about the title, but having lots of people following you. If you can surpass all my followers in social media and in school, then yeah. Go ahead, and snatch that crown from me."