Chapter Thirty Six: Before The Big Day

It has been five days since the whole beach fiasco happened. Timmy's annoyance and strong envious feelings towards the little woman increased. The woman has been sticking to Johnny's side ever since that day, and Timmy was at his wit's end. Even if Genevieve was still hitting on him, he finds her very irritating.

Despite having mixed feelings about Johnny, Timmy missed his presence and attention. He knows that Johnny is busy, especially with his father getting remarried, his preparation for his class project case and graduation. Knowing all that, he still can't help it but think of him every moment resulting to shorter attention span.

It happened once, during class and he got called by a teacher. Timmy didn't answer as his mind was still on Johnny, his dream the other day, and his roller coaster ride of emotions. Suffice to say, his professor gave him an earful of lecture. Luckily, he was saved by the time, but he apologized before he left the room.

Tomorrow, Simon and Natasha will be marrying each other in the large backyard garden. Everything inside the Spencers household was hectic, very busy with preparations, setting the decorations and sound system, and making sure to be able to be on time for Saturday. People bustling in and out through the doors, and Timmy couldn't concentrate at all. He was near the veranda of the house, sitting with his homework on one of the round table. The umbrella plugged to the table shaded him from the very sunny, but breezy day.

Usually his solace was his own world by himself or with Bai and Lily. After his falling out with his old crowd from his high school, Timmy would either be all on his own or with family members. Right now, he is studying for classes, but his mind is filled of Johnny and missing his presence. Closing the opened book left untouched, he placed everything inside his bag to look for the man in his dream.

Timmy knocked on Johnny's door, but there was no answer. He tried calling his number, but all he could get is dial tone. His pair of lips turned upside down as he tucked away his phone. Immediately, he pivoted in search of him.Unfortunately, he knocked someone along the process, thus the person sprawled on the ground.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," apologized Timmy as he held out his hand to the other person. That person grabbed the hand, but their face and figure was hidden by the bulky clothes. Observing the owner of the hand, it felt soft and feminine with the fingernails clean and shiny painted into a french manicure. Curious, he pulled the hood of the person, and was surprised the person was Genevieve.

"Genevieve?" The incredulous expression on Timmy's face showed how absurd the female's situation was. "Why are you sneaking around like a thief in daylight?"

Poor Genevieve. Her complexion was the opposite from Timmy as she had been found lurking around. She still had put on glamorous makeup on her beautiful face, but the eyes spokeof different matter. Genevieve looked around, her mouth quivering. On her own two feet, beautiful hazel eyes teared as she faced the man in front of her.

"Damn it, I got caught," she said to herself. "Uncle Simon, Johnny, and Brandon doesn't know this, but I really need to tell about this to someone, or else I'll implode," whispered Genevieve with her tearful and sobbing face."Ugh, why do you have to be so like him."

Timmy sighed before asking, "Are you okay? And, what do you mean by 'I'm like him'?"

Despite disliking her, he felt compelled to help her out. The old Timmy would never ask someone's situation and get into their business. But, after meeting a certain some, that has changed since. When Timmy heard something that pertained to him, his curiosity spiked. He has little to know who she was talking about, but he has a suspicious feeling that Genevieve knows this man and is closed to her.