Late Night Snack and Talk

On his way back to the University's dorm, Johnny felt a sense of relief from his father's dinner party and from his agonizing fiance. Driving with his car as he passed the beautiful scenery he feels an enormous joy of getting back to his dormitory. In the front passenger seat sat an expensive looking wine bottles and finger foods from the party that he had sneaked out right after saying goodbye to his father and relatives.

Once the car parked, Johnny took out his loot from the extravagant dinner. Both hands, one hand held two large bottles with his fingers, and on the other was a container filled with different types of hor d'oeurves. While walking Johnny hummed to the melody of Moon River slow waltz, a song that was playing that his father loves to play every year, but this year he didn't played it. This made Johnny flared with anger and one of the reason why he left the social gathering early. Despite leaving early from the function, the time had already struck ten in the evening.

The area was dimmed by the heavy clouds covering the waning moon. Plenty of bushes scattered around the University grounds, and the walk path Johnny was on were lined to his left, giving him a blind spot. Before reaching the building, Johnny took a step to make a right turn at the end of pathway. A body clashed into him as he was about to make a sharp turn.

Luckily for Johnny, he staggered and didn't fall, the two bottles at his hand and the plate were not dropped. However for the person that bumped into him fell back on his butt.

The person uttered profanities. "Holy shit..." Whimpering, the man checked his camera, which held in his arms in a protective way. "Man, what are you? Machete?"

Johnny stared at the person still sitting on the floor, nursing his butt after finding nothing wrong with the camera. He recognizes the familiarity of the person who was currently sitting on the ground.

"Oh? Well, if it isn't Little Timmy."

Timmy became rigid at the sound of the person's voice. Looking up, his face drained from color.

"Fuck me," whispered harshly of Timmy. He had thought his luck has started to turn back, but fate had dealt him back his bad card.

"You know we really gotta stop meeting like this. You and I keep getting hurt with these kinds of meeting." Putting down the two bottles on the flat surface, Johnny crouched down to Timmy's eye level and held out his hand. "Come on, I'll help you get up."

"I don't need your help," said Timmy as he grumbles to himself as stood up and brushes the dirt off his bottoms. Standing up, he made sure again to check his camera and and look for any scratches or marks. Relieved on his face when he sees there were none.

"Hey, there's no harm in giving you a hand. Suit yourself." Taking back his hand, he crouched down again to pick up the bottles. Before walking away, another thought popped up in his head.

"Wanna have a drink with me?" Asked Johnny to Timmy, holding the two bottles in front of the opposite person away from him. "I don't feel like eating by myself so I thought I'd share my food with you."

Timmy's eyes narrowed, eyebrows pulled down. "Last time you offered me food, something happened. And we didn't even have alcohol to blame at that time."

Getting tired from their rivalry, Johnny fixed the animosity between them by coming clean to what he did.

"Fine, I'm sorry that I threw away your stupid map, but you could have just asked for help in the administrator's office, or looked at where you were going. I'm sorry for the troubles I caused you. Especially calling your phone during class." Johnny waited for Timmy's reaction.

Instantly, his recollection of last week's class session jog his memory. "You fucker that was you?! Why did you do that? And how did you get my number?"