Chapter Forty Seven: Promise Ring

It's been a week since Timmy and Johnny was ambushed by the paparazzi. Lots of things had happened such as Johnny graduating along with Sef, Simon winning the Secretary State title of Ledger City, and articles published concerning Johnny and Timmy's relationship.  The author of such articles was fired after being outed as the couple's picture was plastered in all tabloids magazine and news outlet. 

Inside a room, two men argued with their loud voice echoing against the four walls. One of them sat on a four poster bed frame, head zeroed on to the man that kept walking back and forth on the wooden floor. 

"So, what now?" Asked Johnny, sitting despondently on the bed as he watched his lover in front of him. "You're just going to leave everything for that job? What about your schooling, family, m-" Johnny trailed at the end stopping himself from saying 'me.'

"That's not the point, Johnny." Timmy said, halting his steps and face the older man. "I... I've been wanting this for a long time. To get a break from my shitty life. And, to think I did this for myself with no help at all. I can help my family with the debt we had if I take this job, too."

Silence fell between them, but Johnny refused to let it fester.

"But, what about us? We just started and I'm supposed to let you go? Have you thought what I would think about this, you leaving or how I felt at all?"

Timmy opened his mouth but nothing came out. He knew he was being selfish and insensitive, but the offer doesn't come twice. Biting his lip, Timmy's eyes down casted and away from the older man. 

"All those times we bonded, the talks we had... Were they nothing to y-you?" The voice broken and raspy as Johnny's vision starting to blurred. "Before you go and leave me, do you love me like I love you?" 

With nothing to lose, Johnny asked Timmy the one thing that's been in his mind ever since he was outed. He started to doubt his relationship with Timmy since the news published their so called dating scandal. It was only starting to bud and some asshole nipped it. 

As soon as Timmy heard his confession, his heart momentarily stopped beating. He was speechless from the reveal Johnny had said. His train of thoughts flew as soon as the words I love you came out of Johnny's mouth. Without a second of thought, Timmy uttered, "I love you, too." 

A drop of tear shed from Johnny's eyes while his heart sang with hymns from angels. All of that was fleeting until Timmy opened his mouth, again. "Of everything you've done to me, I'm immensely thankful and I love you for it. But, I need to get out of this life and build something for myself. I can't do that if I'm here. Especially with the paparazzi following me around. It's not you, Johnny. 

It's the hands that we were dealt with. Honestly, even if the paparazzi hadn't caught us, I would've left, anyway. I've had this planned even before you came into my life. Contemplating this since my grandfather became ill."

Scoffing, Johnny stood up and eyed the younger man with indignation. "You know what you're doing right? You know what you're throwing away here?" One more silence befell on Johnny before opening his mouth again. "Don't turn into like your mother. Leaving when the tough gets hard, like she did."

Timmy let out a sigh as approached the taller man and hugged him. He knew that he was trying to hurt him with words pertaining to his mother, but let it go. "I'll come back, I promise that. I just need to do this. I've been meaning to do this before my grandfather died and you came to my life. I got this offer before this whole thing started, and I've thought this through. I need to do this."

Letting go Johnny, the fair skinned hand goes through over the neck of his shirt. Timmy took out a necklace with a ring dangling.

"Here, I want you to take this. It'll be like a promise ring. I don't want what was between us to go so I want you to have this as a memory. I will be back, so will you wait for me?"

Tilting his head a little to the side, Johnny bit the inside of his cheeks to keep himself from answering and saying something offending. Embracing Timmy, he laid his head down, and gave a nod as his answer. But, two words echoed in his head as Johnny silently cried. 'Don't leave.'

A/N: Sorry for the short story, but this is just what I've come up. Just recently discovered Gallavich. God, messed me up so bad and now I'm kinda depressed about it. Second ship that really messed me up after YuZhou. Lol, I'll be okay somehow. With this I hope to get some Gallavich fans here to please vote for Ian and Mickey at the link I posted. Thank you very much! Lezz go! 

If anyone wants to follow me or just talk or say hello, my twitter is 

@jj_quilloy while  Instagram is