Never Have I Ever...

Everyone, some form, was psyched to play the game. Two particular people were in a high spirited as they can't wait to get to know more about their friends and what have they been doing lately.

"Everyone knows how to play this game right?" Asked Lance around him, and he sees Bai and Sheryl disagree with the rest. "So the rules goes for this game. One person says 'Never have I ever and that one thing they've never done it. If you have done what the person had said you take a shot. Then you have to tell your stories about it afterwards. You guys got it?" The question was asked as Lance waited for Bai and Sheryl. They finally agreed with the rest.

"Bottom's up, everyone!" Yelled Bai, his adrenaline kicking in. The whole room drank one shots before the game start.

"I'll go first!" A shout came from Lily, her excitement rang throughout the room. Her pointing finger tapped on her chin as she thought of what to say on the first round. "Let's see. Never have I ever... made out in public for everyone to see."

Turning her head around the room, Lily sees that the couple took their shots slammed. Sef followed the two, but Johnny and Timmy were playing with the glass shot.

With her pointy finger, she shouted at them. "Drink it up, you two!" Lily's brothers rolled their eyes as they took the shots. "Before Bai goes next, time to tell your stories you two!"

"You're really hype up for this." Sheryl stated the obvious.

"Shush, Sheryl... What do you mean stories, Lily? There's more than one?!" Eyes widened at the sister of the Wong brothers, the excitement was getting to Jessica.

"Yeah." Lance agreed with Jessica. "What 'stories'? There's only the KTV! What more could there be?" Just as he said those, he realized he slipped an important information. The dirty looks Johnny gave him was making him hide in his shell like a turtle.

"Okay, time to tell you two." Hands crossed over, Jessica's stern looked made her appear a mother overlooking her children who got caught with their hands in a cookie jar. As reluctant to tell their stories, they took their time to open their mouth. "Don't make me use pliers to open your mouths."

Timmy kicked Johnny's legs. "Okay, fine I'll do it." After muttering some indistinguishable words, he resumed. "First kiss was at a karaoke restaurant that coincidentally I met Timmy, again. Second wa-" Jessica interrupted Johnny, asking about how they met

"Umm... I never... Never have I never been kissed many times by the same sex as me." In a second, Bai was clutching his right shoulder. Timmy had given him a good sucker punch that would grow a bruise tomorrow. "Ow... What the fuck was that for?"

His narrowed eyes glare at Bai. Timmy said to his step brother, "You knew that was coming the moment you said that. Don't act stupid. Never have I ever eaten food till I vomited them out." Three people, Bai, Jessica, and Sef, took the a drink of the glass shots then told their stories.

"I was at a photoshoot once, and I had to fast the day before we had to shoot and while I was being photograph. So right after, Johnny and I went on a food binge and I vomited afterwards. The food was just so good, I ate too much." Flushed cheeks and and sheepish grin wore on Jessica's features. Everyone were sympathetic to her, but Johnny and Sheryl chuckled with her.

Sef went on to tell his side. "It was during middle school, Johnny and I made a bet to see who could eat ten pieces of hot dogs with the buns. Sufficed to say, he won and I ended up vomiting half of it all." Some people had a good laugh at his stories, especially Johnny who, back in the day, relished his winning.

It was Johnny's turn to play, and he thought of something he had never done before. "Never have I ever break into someone's or my own house, before."