Family Dinner As Planned (Part One)

The weekend came sooner than everyone expected. Timmy's family consisted of his parents, sisters, and cousins that were staying with them for the week. The family of Wong were on their way, and they were transported courtesy of the Spencers' Limo.

Inside the mobile transportation were the couple Wallace and Linda, next to the patriarchal figure were their children, Lily and Bai. While next to the maternal figure were two children, a teenage girl and a little boy around the age of six. In the arms of Linda was a baby who was currently asleep by the smooth driving. A smile was plastered on her face as she cooed at the sleeping baby. The rest in the metal transport were occupied with either on their phone or playing with their consoles.

Once they arrived at the gateway, the group inside the limousine huddled to the windows. They stared at the trees that surrounded the long driveway up until they saw the white marbled fountain and the large mansion. The vehicle halted, and everyone's nerves were high and anxious. Antsy to get out, they kept their eyes on the windows till the driver opened one of the door.

As everyone exited the vehicle, they all fixed their crinkled clothes and dust off invisible dirt and picked at lints. They all stood next the entrance of the house. The Wong family were greeted by Simon and Natasha themselves, standing at the top of the marbled stairs. Wallace and Linda greeted them back.

"Thank you again for inviting us into a dinner with you. I've heard lots of things about you. From the news and social medias to my son. It's really nice to finally meet you." Wallace shook the offered hands of Simon and Natasha, which were copied by the rest as they took turns grabbing the couples' hands. "I know its last minute to tell you about my niece and nephews are coming, too," paused a second to motioned the children and the baby. "But, their parents went on an important business training trip. They left us in their care."

The couple were in sync actions worth waving their hands, as Simon said, "It's okay really. Plus, Natasha will help in taking care of the baby when Linda gets tired." Natasha beamed at the mention of the baby, agreeing with Simon. She became ecstatic, as her pupils widened when she sees the sleeping boy in Linda's arms.

"Is it okay to hold him? Oh my goodness. He's so cute!" She couldn't wait to hold him in her hands, so she urged Linda to give the baby to her arms.

Linda gave the sleeping baby boy to the woman in front of her. Both gave a smile, from mother to mother, a link of bond had already grown.

"I'm actually happy I have someone to share in holding the baby with. Wallace and Bai are afraid they would drop the baby." Her head shook as she thought of their absurd idea. After handing the little baby boy, Linda uttered, "The boy's name is Gabriel, while his siblings are Michelle and Gavin." Linda then introduced her kids, "These two are my babies, Lily and Bai. You already know Timmy since you two let him stay here. We can't thank you enough for letting him stay here."

Lily and Bai rolled theirs eyes while the two children were busy looking around. They were quiet, intimidated by the extravagant lifestyle they are seeing. But, it didn't stopped their wandering eyes.

The couple looked at each other and then to the family. "I'm sorry we're being impolite for letting you stay here for too long. Let's get inside and stay away from the sun."

They were ushered in to the house and lead them to the back of their premises. With footsteps echoing throughout their walked through the large house, the arriving guest minus were all amazed at the mansion looking abode of the Spencers. While they walked Simon and Wallace talked about politics, Natasha and Linda cooed at the Gabrielle, and the Michelle, Gavin, Lily and Bai stared at every lavished objects they see.