One of the gifts that she was most proud of and sure that Normani would love, was the handcuffs that came in the same package as the mouth silencer.

Oh yeah, they were going to have alot of fun.

"Babe, can you hurry up?" Dinah asked, sighing in frustration. She had been waiting for Normani to finish getting ready for 30 minutes. "You said you were ready 15 minutes ago!"

She hated when her girlfriend took so long, especially now since they were only going to get massages. They would end up taking their clothes off anyway.

Normani then came speed walking out of the bathroom, rushing around the room for her earring.

Dinah rolled her eyes, "Why do you need earrings for where we're going?"

Normani lifted up the pillow that was on the chair, finding her earring and putting it on. "Because I need to look good."

Dinah now stood in front of her, looking down at her. "Look good for who? You cheating on me?"
It was said in more of a joking matter and Normani knew that so she just laughed.

"Yeah right.... I love you too much." She said before giving Dinah a small kiss.

Dinah grins and kisses her back. After pulling away, she reached around Normani- laying a hard smack on her backside.

Normani chuckled and shook her head. "It doesn't even hurt anymore. You've done it so much that I've started to enjoy it."
She said before grabbing her phone and walking out to the car.

Dinah followed, "Noted" she mumbled to herself.

*******

"You need to tell these hoes that you're taken. I don't know why they always seem to th-" Normani rambles on and on as they were on their way home from the spa.

Dinah shook her head, she knew this was coming. "Mani, she was just doing her j-"

"...think that they can put their hands on you like that. She was touching and groping you. Feeling all up on that caramel ass like I wasn't even there Dinah! And don't even come at me with that well, it's her job crap because it's bullshit." Normani finished.

Dinah Looked over to see the pregnant woman still staring at her. "Why are you looking at me like that? It's not my fault."

Normani crossed her arms, "mhm" and faced forward again as they drive back to the cabin.

The taller woman then sighed, "Am I in trouble?"

"Yep"

"Dammit " Dinah breathed out.

*******

"Dinah..." Normani softly whispered to the woman on top of her. The tall blonde had her face buried in the side of her girlfriend's neck as she massages Normani's breast.

Neither of them thought they would be here right now seeing as Normani was being grumpy all day. Normani just wanted her girlfriend to massage her breast because they were giving her so much pain. She wasn't expecting this.

"Hmm?" Dinah detached her lips for a second, then reatatching them.

"More please?" Normani suggested as she tried to move Dinah's hand lower.

Dinah giggled and shook her head, placing her hand back where it was before.
After a few more minutes of receiving multiple love bites, Normani took control.

Normani flipped them over, but removed herself from hovering over Dinah.

She simply lied down quietly next to her girlfriend after removing the rest of her clothes. Dinah sat up from her position on the bed with a look of confusion.