"So, where are we going?"

"To the boardwalk, of course." You smile. You've never been to the boardwalk before.

"Is thst why you took off your mask? Because there are so many people around there all the time?"

"Yep... but, to tell you the truth, I am a little bit self-conscious..."

"Why?"

"Well, because I-I don't really like my look very much..." he admits.

"Don't worry about it, you look really attractive, honestly..."

"R-Really?"

"well, y-yeah." you smile at him as he blushes, his nervousness fading away quickly. You two arrive and the first thing you do is look at all of the cute little shops and games, Masky winning you a cute little stuffed animal kitten. You happily hold it as you two ride the rides and walk around happily. You even made him ride a rollercoaster! He was frozen in fear, but he was okay because he was with you. When the sun started sinking lower into the sky, Masky took you away from the busy part and you two ended up at a secluded place, where you had a perfect view of the water skyline and the soft sunset. You gasped at the sight, and Masky smiles in pride, feeling like he did a good job with the first date, which he did.

"You know, I had a lot of fun today, Masky." you say.

"I did too, Y/N." You look down at the kitten he won you, and smile at the recent memory.

"Today was perfect." you whisper under your breath to yourself.

"So... maybe we can do this again sometime?" he asks, and you look up to meet his eyes.

"Absolutely." you say as you both smile. "Oh, I almost forgot! I got you something!" you say as you pull a mini fork and the mini cherry cheesecake out of your bag. Masky gasps and grins as you hand it to him.

"I saw it and thought of when I accidentally stabbed you with my fork..." you both laugh, and look down. "... Thank you, for today... it was amazing." you say, and you meet gazes once again.

"Me too..." he says, then leans over and kisses your cheek. You blush and look back at him, and he softly smiles. Then he walks you back to your house and you laugh a farewell to each other as he walks away, disappearing down the street.

You know, I just might like him. He's... he's good. Yeah, he's good.

Good, because I don't care about your opinion on this anyway. Deal with it.

Gosh... You are so stubborn.

Well, that makes two of us.

Hoody/Hoodie (whatever guys you can deal)

It's Friday. At six. You are ready, and you are just finishing a glass of water when the doorbell rings. You jump, startled at the sudden sound. You set your empty glass down and grab your bag, and open the door.

"Wow, Y/N, you look beautiful." You blush, then notice that he isn't in his usual hoody and mask- he's in a plain white tee shirt and blue jeans, and you can see his green (only for this fanfic) eyes and his sweeping, dark brown hair. He looks perfectly normal, and pretty attractive.

"You ready to go?" he asks, and you snap out of your trance.

"Oh! Yes sir!" you salute him and he laughs as you two start to walk down the street. You two make it to a resteraunt/cafe, and you sit down and get drinks and simple desserts, and just habe a catch-up session- for three hours. The owner of the cafe is a sweet woman, and she gave you an extra key to lock up when you were done, and you scored a job there as well.

Tonight went well. A little TOO well, if you ask me...

I'm not asking you. Deal with him.

xx

At home...

"I had a great time, Hoody." you say, looking at him. He smiles and looks back.

"I did too. So you'll go out with me again?"

You both laugh.

"Of course I will."

"Well, you should probably get to sleep. I will see you someday soon, Y/N." He gives you a hug and a kiss on the cheek, then leaves.

I just realized something.

What?

He's WAYYY older than you!!! You are NOT allowed to date him any longer!!!

Actually, I am. He's immortal, and is stuck at the age of 20, which I will be in a matter of a few short months.

But do you know how old he ACTUALLY is?!?!?! I mean he's IMMORTAL for crying out loud!!!

Deal with it. Maybe I Like older guys.

Ewwwww...

Like I said, You. Can. Deal.

Hey Guys!!! So, here's my next update, which I have dedicated Jeff's part to Music_freak23 because she loves Jeff and is amazing!!! I recommend reading her books!!! They are All AMAZING!!! Anyways, vote, comment ideas/requests, and I will post and dedicate!!!