Holy crap!!!

I know, I know... You're an idiot.

Shut up conscience!!!!

You rush down the hallway to your room from the bathroom, then sigh in relief when he hasn't come through the tv. Then, there was a mysterious knock at the door...

xx

You check yourself in your mirror once more, and when you deem yourself good, you rush down to the door, and look through the peep hole, squealing silently before calming yourself and opening the door.

"Hey Y/N- wow..." he starts, then breathes out the last word, his jaw dropping at the sight of you. You feel flattered, and your cheeks heat quickly.

"You look beautiful." He compliments, and you tear your eyes away from his entire cleaned-up look, and look Into his eyes.

"Th-thank you... You don't look too bad yourself." you smile at the pink blush that appears on his face. He quickly recomposes himself, and speaks.

"Are you ready to go, Love?" He smirks in That way.

"Of course, BEN." With that, he gestures his arm out and you happily take it, him and you walking to main street. He takes you to a wonderful resteraunt, and after that you two walk through the empty street back to your house, laughing and him being totally hilarious, taking your hand and your hip, waltzing you down the empty Main street, you two laughing the whole time. when you are off of main street, you two stop dancing and walk the rest of the way. He walks you up your steps, to your door, and goes to bid you farewell.

"Farewell, my beautiful Y/N. I hope to see m'lady rather soon." he mock-gentlemenly says. You laugh and play along.

"Well I should hope to see my wonderful gentleman soon. But farewell for now..." he switches to total seriousness in gentlemanship, takes your hand, and very, very softly plants a warm, plush kiss on your hand. You feel your cheeks turn red and you wave to eachother as he disappears into the forest a distance away from your house. You sigh in happiness, entering your house and changing, and falling to your bed, right into a content sleep.

That wasn't so bad... maybe you should keep going with this. He's... okay.

And you smile in your sleep at your conscience's approval.

Masky

So, its Saturday afternoon, and you are TOTALLY READY for the date!!! You even bought a cherry cheesecake, and got ready early! That morning when you had woken up, you had seen a note taped to your window, so you read it and it said:

"Dear Y/N,

I can't wait for our date this afternoon! Don't dress too fancy just dress moderately and I will be there around two:) I'm so excited!!! see you then!!!" and you immediately got ready. You curled your hair (or styled it however if you didn't want to curl it), and you put on a flowy, pale pink halter top and a pair of floral jean shorts, and black toms. At two o'clock exactly, your doorbell rang and you jumped up, raced down the hall in excitement, and opened the door to a Masky without a mask on, and a bouquet of carnations with a cute yellow bow around them in his hand. You gasp at how he looks without his mask on. His brown hair is tiusled strategically on his head, and his bright blue eyes look gorgeous. He's extremely attractive.

Maybe he's not that bad after all...

I told you!!!!! you gloat in your conscience's imaginary face in your mind.

"You look spectacular!" he compliments you.

"As do you, Masky!" you return the compliment. Both of you blush, and you quickly put the flowers in a vase and then link arms with him as you two leave your house (locked for safety) and start walking.