Chapter 27 Christmas Part 2

December 25, 1997
Unedited.

Author's POV (Continued)

He stood up, put Mariah over his shoulder, and made his way upstairs to their bedroom.

As soon as they got there, he closed the door, laid her down on the bed, and took off all of her clothes.

Once they were both naked, Ginuwine opened Mariah's legs and put his fingers in between her wet folds, causing her to hiss in pleasure.

"Ooaah ah uhh", Mariah moaned as he ran his fingers up and down her dripping pearl.

After minutes of teasing and foreplay, Ginuwine finally lowered himself down in between her legs and thrusted himself inside of her, causing Mariah to yelp and sink her nails into his back.

Mariah didn't know it, but this time around Ginuwine would be trying to put a baby in her.... if he was lucky enough.

He increased the speed of his thrusts and concentrated on his main goal.

"Oooah uhhh ahhh", Mariah moaned as Ginuwine's rock hard member thrusted roughly against her soft g-spot.

The faster he went, the more intense it got, leading Mariah on her way to pure ecstasy.

After a few minutes, Mariah climaxed. She closed her eyes tight and moaned as her walls tightened around him and she came came all over his member.

As for Ginuwine, he was no where near finishing. He strongly gripped Mariah's hips and sped up his thrusts even more.

"Uhh ahh ooo yessss", Mariah moaned loudly as Ginuwine thrusted faster and harder against her g-spot with each thrust.

He intertwined his fingers with hers and held them tightly as he thrusted in and out of her, going faster and harder than ever before, causing Mariah to cum again and again.

"Ohhh yesss baby", Mariah cried out as he started sucking on her hard nipples, intensifying the feeling even more.

This was the best love they had ever made by far.

After fifteen more minutes of thrusting, Ginuwine finally came hard deep inside of her, filling her walls with a large load of thick cum.

"Y-yes Ginuwine", Mariah moaned as he came in her.

Usually Mariah didn't like it, but this time it actually felt good as he filled her with his warm cum.

He thrusted slowly as he came to make sure that he was finished and pulled out of her.

Ginuwine was tired but he wasn't finished with her just yet.

"Mariah I want you to ride me", Ginuwine said partially out of breathe.

"Ginuwine I don't think that's a-"

"Just try it", he said as he stroked himself.

Mariah was hesitant, but she was willing to give it a try.

She was willing to do anything nowadays to make sure he was pleased with her.

Ginuwine laid back and helped Mariah lift her leg over so that she hovered directly over him.

She guided his member up to her entrance and slowly began easing him inside of her.

"That's right babygirl", Ginuwine groaned.

Halfway down, Mariah stopped.

"What's wrong?"

"I can't go any further, it hurts", Mariah moaned.

"Yes you can", Ginuwine grunted as he gripped Mariah's hips and pushed her all the way down onto him, causing her whole body to shutter.

"Uhhh shit", Mariah moaned in pleasure and pain as he completely disappeared inside her.

The pain eventually went away as Mariah started grinding her hips in a circle on him, intensifying the burning heat that stirred deep inside of her.

"Damn Mariah", Ginuwine grunted as he held a tight grip on her hips.

"Uhh ahh ooo", Mariah moaned as she began to bounce up and down on him, making her small breasts jiggle with each movement.

A few minutes later, she tightened up around him and climaxed due to his member constantly coming in contact with her g-spot, her juices flowing down his shaft and onto his lower abdomen.

"Keep going babygirl", Ginuwine groaned as he reached his hand down and began rubbing her wet pearl, adding more fuel to her fire.

He was pretty impressed with Mariah for it being her first time riding on top and how fast she was going.

"Uhhhhh G-ginuwine I love you", she screamed with tears rolling down her cheeks as she bucked her hips faster on him.

"Ah shit, you're almost there babygirl!"

After another ten minutes of hard work, Ginuwine pushed down on Mariah's hips and began releasing yet another large load of cum inside of her.

"You feel so good", Mariah groaned as she laid on his chest and slowly grinded on him as he continued to fill her with cum.

"I know", he said as he finished and lifted Mariah off of him.

"You did a good job for your first time babygirl."

"Thank you", Mariah said as she rolled onto her stomach. She looked as if she was deep in thought.

"What are you thinking about?", Ginuwine asked.

"Nothing, I'm just glad I could please you for once."

"What do you mean?"

"Sometimes feel like I don't satisfy you during sex", Mariah confessed.

"Really Mariah? We just had some mind- blowing sex. I don't even know why you would think that peaches."

"I don't know, I just wanna make sure you're happy with me."

"Mariah you're beautiful and I love everything about you. If I wasn't happy with you then I wouldn't have given you that ring on your finger."

"I know", she said as she looked at him.

"Now come on and let's take a nap because I'm tired", Ginuwine said as he laid her on his chest.

"So this is how we're gonna spend our first Christmas together?", Mariah giggled.

"Yeah maybe we'll get something out of it.....like a baby."

"Boy go to sleep. I don't know why you keep forgetting that I'm on birth control", she said as she smacked his arm and laid back down on his chest.

She talkin' all that mess but she forgot to take her pill this morning, Ginuwine thought as he drifted off to sleep.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Song inspiration in the media.

M💖