#16 Your boyfriend when...

S C O T T

Scott during his first ever lacrosse game, it's not the fact that he won that makes him grin like the happiest man alive but rather you in the stands

Scott during his first ever lacrosse game, it's not the fact that he won that makes him grin like the happiest man alive but rather you in the stands. As he was playing he could hear you screaming and shouting his name and Scott couldn't help the smile that broke out on his lips at your support for him. The two of you weren't dating, not yet but after you were there for him at his first game, Scott knew what he had to do to make sure he was finally able to date the girl of his dreams.

He approached you stealthily following the alluring sound of your heartbeat and when he found you he was in awe. Never had you ever looked so beautiful as you did in that moment, your beauty highlighted by the pale glow of the moonlight. Scott knew then what he knows now, that you're the love of his life.

You spotted Scott coming towards you and practically ran into his arms, your arms wrapping around his neck as you congratulated him on his big win. The feeling of you in his arms made Scott sure that you belonged there, in his arms. You two were meant to be. So, he did what he had wanted to do since he first met you.

"Y/N will you go on a date with me?" He asked and of course, you said yes and it was the best decision you had ever made in your life.

S T I L E S

Stiles when he had been waiting in the hospital waiting room for you, you had fallen ill and Stiles the ever loving and supporting boyfriend vowed to stay at the hospital till you were awake

Stiles when he had been waiting in the hospital waiting room for you, you had fallen ill and Stiles the ever loving and supporting boyfriend vowed to stay at the hospital till you were awake. Stiles looked around confused as to what woke him up so abruptly but then he spotted Nurse McCall and the only thing he cared about was your well-being. Before he could ask if you were okay Melissa said, "She's awake, she wants to see you."

It took Stiles less than two seconds before he was running in the direction of your hospital room and when he walked in and saw your smile he thanked the heavens you were alright. He rushed over to your side and before you could even greet your boyfriend he said something he hadn't said to you yet. "Y/N, I love you. I know we're only teenagers but I'm in love with you and I have been for a long time. I'm just so glad you're okay because I don't know what I'd do without you."