"I thought you were dead!"

S C O T T

You were sat down on the bleachers patiently waiting for Malia and Lydia who were busy talking to some of the players on the field. "Why did you tell everybody I was dead?" You head turned around at the sound of your boyfriend Scott with raised eyebrows. You laughed sheepishly because you didn't really think anyone would take you seriously.

"I thought you were dead. You didn't pick up any of my calls." You said furrowing your eyebrows at him. Scott sighed shaking his head because this only happened between the two of you because no one else had ever said he was dead.

"Really?" Scott asked not quite believing you and your obvious lies.

"No Greenberg asked why you weren't at school and I said you were dead, joking of course. But Greenberg told everyone so most of the school is planning your funeral." You confessed earning a glare from Scott.

"If it helps I wrote you a bomb ass eulogy."

"It doesn't help Y/N."

S T I L E S

You and Stiles were meant to be at school half an hour ago but for some reason you had overslept and your boyfriend was still in bed. You were fairly certain he was dead and was close to calling an ambulance. So you decided what any normal person would do tell everyone in the pack groupchat that Stiles was dead, they all responded with sighs of relief thinking something bad had actually happened.

Stiles awoke to the sound of his phone going crazy as you were in the bathroom doing your hair, he scrolled through the groupchat and wondered why everyone thought he was dead. "Y/N?" He called and you smirked knowing what he was calling about. You stepped into his room with a sly grin on your face.

"I'm dead?" He asked exasperated, you just chuckled shaking your head slightly.

"Obviously not." You said gesturing to him who was quite clearly alive, rolling your eyes slightly.

"Then why does it say I'm dead?" Stiles asked and you lowered your head.

"Beacause I thought you were dead." You said and Stiles groaned.

"I don't know what to be more upset about: the fact that my girlfriend thought I was dead or the fact that all of my friends were practically throwing a party at the news."

I S A A C

"I'm going to kill you Y/N!!" Isaac shouted and you smirked knowing that you little plan had worked, you had a Friends episode to thank for that. You told everyone on Isaac's tumblr he was dead like Chandler did to Ross.

"Isaac what are you doing here? I thought you were dead or at least that's what your Tumblr said." You said your smirk intact as Isaac glared and if looks could kill then you would have been dead the moment he walked into the room. He looked incredibly hot when he was angry.

"Why did you do that?" Isaac asked and you chuckled.

"Because angry you is hot and plus I was bored." You said shrugging. Isaac's face went from angry to something you had seen many times before. In an instant Isaac was charging forward and then the next thing you knew you were over his shoulder.

"Looks like someone wanted to get punished." Isaac said darkly swatting your ass making you squeal in surprise. It was definitely worth it.

D E R E K

You were sat waiting for Derek to come back with the pizza that you needed because pizza is basically a daily need. Something was playing on the TV but you weren't paying much attention as Derek walked in with the pizza in hand mumbling something under his breath. "What's up?" You asked as he sat down next to you on the sofa.

"Did you tell the pizza guy I was dead?" Derek said and you were suddenly interested in the TV because explaining that would be the weirdest conversation ever. "Y/N?" Derek asked and you head shot up immediately regretting it as you noticed the stern expression on his face.

"Can I just be honest with you?" You asked and Derek nodded. "I just wanted some free pizza so I may or may not have told him you were dead so I could get some pity pizza." You said, your mouth almost watering as you thought back to that pizza, it was so good!

"Seriously?" Derek asked and you nodded not even ashamed because you would do it a million times over, that pizza was life changing.

"Hell yeah that pizza was amazing." You said as you eyed the pizza box right by Derek side, Derek followed you gaze and chuckled darkly.

"What?" You asked with arched brows.

"No pizza for you, I need it even dead people have to eat." Derek said.

"You're not even dead!"

"And?" Derek said taking a slice of pizza and biting into it.

"FUCK YOU!!!"

L I A M

"I thought you were dead so could you know go back to being dead?" You asked Liam as he looked at you as if you were crazy.

"Why would you think that?" He asked.

"You went outside Liam and I was pretty sure you were going to attacked by pigeons or somehow swallow their shit and choke to death." You said and Liam visibly shuddered at the mental image.

"Thank you for thinking of me but it will take a lot more than a pigeon to kill me." Liam insisted.

"That's not what you said last night when you called me talking frantically about how you could hear them and that were going to kill you in your sleep." You said remembering the phone call you wished you had never recieved.

"I thought we said we wouldn't talk about that. EVER!"