You make up (Part 1)

Scott:

It had been two weeks since your's and Scott's fight and the only time you'd seen your boyfriend was at school where he'd avoid you just like he did before you had the fight. The whole reason you had the fight was because he was avoiding you and now he was doing the same thing to you all over again and you were even more pissed at Scott than you already were. Today was like every other day you walked in to school and went to your locker and from the corner of your eyes you could see Scott staring at you, you turned around but he quickly turned his gaze to Stiles who was standing next to him. You sighed before leaving and going to class.

"Are you ever going to say sorry." Stiles asked Scott once you were gone. Scott looked at Stiles and then looked at your locker where you were only moments ago. "Of course but I just don't how to." Scott admitted and Stiles laughed. "What's so funny?" Scott asked Stiles.

"You're clueless Scott just tell her you're sorry and what for. It's not that hard." Stiles said patting Scott's shoulder before wondering off to his own locker.

The rest of your day was boring: you went to class, ate lunch and then went back to class. After School you went over to the hospital like you do most days, Melissa greeted you with a smile and wave before telling you to meet her in the usual room and wondering off somewhere in the hospital. You got to the room and sighed before looking out the large window.

"Y/N!" A familiar voice from behind you called out. You turned around to see Scott looking like a cute little lost puppy. "Scott." You said looking at him almost forgetting the fight the two you had.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't of avoided you for so long I don't know why I did it." Scott said with puppy dog eyes.

"That's all you have Scott a horrible apology with no explanation whatsoever." You said pissed that he put no effort at all into saying sorry, to you it was like he didn't even care. "It's hard to explain but I love you I just want to be with you."

"So do I but I want to know why you left me alone for so long." You said sadly trying to keep back the tears that would eventually fall.

"Sometimes I come home from saving the day as you put it and I don't feel like I should come home to you because I left you alone to go do these things to play the hero." He explained truthfully.

"Scott I love you and for one second don't you ever think that you can't come back to me because I was left sitting on the sidelines and you were being the hero. It was selfish of me to get so mad at you for helping and saving people. I'm sorry too." You said walking closer to Scott, you wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled in for a passionate kiss.

Stiles:

After your fight with Stiles you assumed that your relationship had come to an end and even if it hadn't it sure as hell felt like it. The weird things was that since your fight 5 days ago Greenberg hadn't come to school and you could only assume that Stiles, Scott and maybe even Liam had something do with it. You and Stiles funny enough hadn't run into eachother which was weird because he was in most of your classes you came to the conclusion that he had been avoiding you. Two people who weren't avoiding you were Scott and Liam because whenever you walked passed them or looked in their direction they'd give you the dirtiest look they could muster up but because they were Scott and Liam the effect wasn't the one they had planned on.

Biology was next so you quickly made your way to the classroom only to find that Stiles had finally showed up to class or school for that matter. The only bad thing was that the two of you sat next to eachother and Stiles was bound to complain to the teacher about not wanting to sit next you for 'personal reasons' you shrugged your shoulders and made your way over to your seat. As you walked over Stiles turnt around to Scott pleading him with his eyes for help but Scott was practically useless in this situation. You sat down next to Stiles and you could feel Scott's gaze on you from behind, you shrugged it off and began listening to Mr. Harris your teacher. As you were you could see Stiles glancing over at you every now and then it wasn't until Mr.Harris announced that you were going to working with the people sat next to you did you think about how awful and awkward it was to be sat next to Stiles. As soon as the words left Mr.Harris's mouth Stiles sighed in disappointment making you angry.

"Are you going to annoy me forever and act like I don't exist or are you actually going to talk to me?" You asked Stiles as you worked on your expriment together.

"How can I say anything to you. You cheated on me." He said bitterly.

"Like I told you before I didn't cheat on you." You said he looked up at you for the first time and saw the sad expression on your face.

"What about the things Liam and Scott said." Stiles asked you giving his full attention to you.

"The person I kissed after practice was you, I'm surprised you didn't figure that one out for yourself." You said smirking at him just a little.

"Oh yeah I totally forgot I thought Liam was referring to after I went inside."

"What about how Scott said you smelt like greenberg?" Stiles asked wanting to get to the bottom of the problem you two were having.

"I went in the locker room to find you but you were gone and Greenberg was in there spraying his cologne and he thought that for some reason it would be funny to spray every last bit of it on me." You explained grimacing at the memory of Greenberg making you smell like a desperate and horny teenage boy who was looking to attract girls with just the smell of his cheap cologne

"Oh!" Stiles exclaimed.

"It's okay." You said not knowing what else to say.

"I'm sorry I believed Liam who is now officially blind and Scott whose senses are just plain annoying."

"It's fine Stiles." You said placing your hand on top of his and smiling at him.