You start dating someone else

S C O T T

It had been two months since your break up and you finally managed to start thinking about dating again. Your friend had convinced you to go on a date with her brother Tom and you agreed not wanting to be rude. Luckily for you Tom was super sweer and the perfect gentleman, he was always there when you needed him. You didn't know that Scott knew about your new blossming relationship but if you did then you wouldn't have been so open about it. You and Tom were always holding hands, posting picture together on Instagram and from time to time he drove you to school. On these days Scott would watch his one true love kiss another and it broke his heart to see you smile and your eyes twinkle when talking to Tom. He wished so deeply that you would look at him in the same way again but now you didn't even look at him and it broke his heart.

S T I L E S

You didn't know why but you found yourself drawn to Scott and so did he. You both knew it was wrong but yet the two of you felt this attraction towards each other that you just couldn't deny. You didn't want Stiles to know but Scott thought that it was best if he did you agreed never expecting to tear Stiles' life apart. After he found out he didn't want to part of the pack and practically shunned Scott, he didn't even look at without disgusted etched onto his features. He talked to no one and he stayed in his room not even going to school because he didn't want to see you or Scott. He locked himself away from the world still trying to mend his broken heart but how could he because you his ex-girlfriend was dating his now ex-best friend. He was broken beyond repair.

I S A A C

Isaac never thought it would hurt so much to see you in the arms of another but yet when he saw you walking down the hallway of the school with your new boyfriend Mark his heart broke. He stood there frozen watching you laugh and smile at Mark who was peppering kisses on your neck as you walked just like Isaac used to. The thought of Mark touching you in the way Isaac used to sickened him, he just wanted to be yours again instead of Mark who in Isaac's eyes was not worthy of your affection. Isaac saw Mark's hand slip into your back pocket and give you a healthy squeezed and Isaac was enraged because how dare he? Scott and Stiles had to hold Isaac back as he growled his eyes yellow and his fangs extended. He wanted nothing more than to rip Mark's throat out.

D E R E K

When you moved on Derek was just happy you were happy or at least that was what he told anyone when they metioned you and your new boyfriend Joe. Everytime they brought up the subject Derek's heart ached and yearned for you. He had spent many nights crying and thinking of you and now you were someone else it hurt him more than he cared to admit. He needed to get over you because you clearly had but Derek just couldn't he needed you more than anything. He had to win you back but how could he now you were with Joe. Derek hoped and prayed that you would come back to him but you wouldn't because you were head over heels in love with Joe and your heart no longer belonged to Derek but his still belonged to you.

L I A M

When he first saw you ad Brett together he nearly pounced on Brett but Mason held him back afraid that he would surely kill Brett. Liam tried to clear his mind but all he could picture was you and Brett together it didn't help his anger. On one full moon Liam got out of control, the reason being a picture Brett posted on Instagram of you and him kissing. Liam was and ended up going full wolf and roaming the woods. After that day Liam went to some anger management classes but nothing could calm the rage inside of him because you were with someon else, the enemy.