He reads your diary

S C O T T

He wasn't planning on reading it but when he found it he couldn't help himself. As soon as he opened your diary he was immediately hit with a large shirtless pic of himself with lipstick stains all over his ab area. Scott smirked to himself and then decided to read one of your entries to hear all the things you had to say about him.

Dear diary, Tyler Posey is so hot. He looks like Scott but let's be real Tyler's way better looking. He makes uneven jawline look hot maybe he could give Scott a few tips. He definitely needs some.

That was the day Scott vowed to become a model and make uneven jaw lines hot.

S T I L E S

When he found it Stiles immediately opened it being the nosiest boyfriend ever. When he opened Stiles was shocked to say the least; pictures of Troy Bolton from high school musical were stuck on the inside covers. Next to them were of you making it look as if you were a couple and to top it off you stuck pictures of your head over Gabriella's to make it look you and Troy were kissing and hugging. Stiles looked freaked out but when he read an entry it all made sense.

Dear Stiles, I know you're reading this. I read your diary and it left me genuinely concerned and scared that you were gonna start humping Roscoe. So here's my diary have just as much reading mind as I did readings yours.

P.s It gets really creepy. 

I S A A C

Isaac wanted payback for you reading his diary so he sough out yours. When he found it he was surprised there wasn't a huge picture of him with love hearts on it. No instead there was someone else - Joseph Morgan. Isaac practically growled at the sight because he hated Joseph Morgan more than anything. In Isaac's eyes Daniel Sharman is the hottest person ever to be on the Originals and not Joseph. Isaac opened you diary needing to get away from that picture of Joseph, when Isaac read your diary he was set on killing Joseph.

Dear diary, why can't Joseph Morgan be my boyfriend. He's way better than Isaac and plus his accent makes me weak at the knees. He's definitely the hottest guy on The Originals and he's obviously so much better looking than Daniel Sharman.

D E R E K

He found it laying on the bed and as much as he tried to fight the urge to give you privacy he couldn't help but wonder over the contents of your entries. His hand reached out for it before he could even think he was turning over the front cover on the first page is Polaroid photos of you and him together with sweet hearts beside them. He smiled fondly at them and turned the page, he continued to do so until an entry caughg his eye.

Dear Diary, I totally think Derek is gay. Like honestly if he's not I'm gonna be a little bit disappointed because I think Stiles or Scott would be perfect match. Also if he is I can finally get married to Grant Gustin.

It all went south so very quickly and Derek stayed well away from Scott and Stiles just to make sure you didn't try to set him up with one of them.

L I A M

Liam knew something was up, he could tell so he went looking for your diary. When he found it he took a deep breath already knowing what was inside. He was right about you all along and your diary entries only proved just how guilty you are.

Dear Diary, me and Liam went for a walk in the park today and my associates did as they were told. I'm proud of how far we have come, the pigeons and I just get each other - we both love to watch Liam's face as one of them approaches him. I'm thinking of something big next time lets just hope he leaves his bedroom window open before he goes to bed because the pigeons are coming. All of them are coming.