He calls you late at night because...

S C O T T

He calls you because he wants to know that you're still there. He's always in a constant state of worry over you and your safety so Scott needs to know whether you are okay or not. Sometimes he'll just listen to you talk about your day because he's never loved anything more than hearing the sound of your voice. He can picture your beautiful smile perfectly as you talk about something that made your day; just hearing your voice and listening to you can make Scott's day.

S T I L E S

He calls you to tell you he loves you. Every night at the same time he rings you and gushes about how incredibly in love with you he is. He could talk for hours about how the light at the end of the tunnel for him is you. Sometimes you'll talk about the future and how bright it seems, he tells you of his plans to grow old with you and take his last breath with your head on his chest and the only thing he can hear is the sound of you saying, "I love you."

I S A A C

He calls you because he misses you and because all he can think about is the two of you naked and tangled in between his sheets. He tries to be all sweet and loving but you know what he wants and you would be lying if you said you didn't want it too. Your late night phone calls consist of things that are only ever whispered in the dark. Your bottom lips is tugged between your teeth and one hand roams freely under your clothes. By the end of the call you're begging for him to see you in person to finish what he started.

D E R E K

He hasn't seen you all day and he misses you. He can't spend any more than two seconds away from you without his yearning for you becoming too much to handle. It's sometimes the best part of his day when he gets home and calls you. Just the sound of your voice is enough to diminish his tough alpha male act. He's sweet and adoring and all he wants is to tell you he loves you and to hear you say it back.

L I A M

He just wants to talk, sometimes things get so hectic at school that he doesn't get to see you let alone talk to you. He calls you late at night because it's the only time he's free and he waits patiently for you to answer knowing there's a big chance you won't pick up but when you do, he's the happiest person in the world. The two of you spend hours on the phone to each other just talking about the most random things, but Liam doesn't care because all he really cares about is telling you he loves you and to make sure you're aware of just how deep that love is.