Kisses

S C O T T

Scott's kisses are always gentle and soft. They're short and sweet but you love them either way especially when he comes up to you at random points in the day and presses his lips to yours after he mutters 'I love you' before going off.

S T I L E S

Stiles' kisses are blissful, the moment his lips touch yours is pure perfection. His are mixture of sweet and passionate that works perfectly for you. You usually wrap your hands around his neck and and his hands rest on the small of your back. When you pull back you both have the biggest smiles on your faces.

I S A A C

Isaac's kisses are always heated and pasionate. He can't do one single kiss he always pulls in for more, making each kiss longer than the last until it turns into a makeout session. His hands start on your lower back till they further down to your ass, he usually gives you a healthy squeeze as he deepens the kiss.

D E R E K

Derek's kisses are always loving and sweet. He's so gentle about the whole ordeal as if he is going to break you. His lips touch yours's lightly and brifely until you pull him in for another more passionate kiss that shows him just how much you love him.

L I A M

Liam's kisses always leave you breathless and speechless. His touch is like magic by the end of the kiss you can barely stand too taken away by the magnificent kiss you two just shared. There's this spark and as soon as your lips touch it's as if fireworks go off.