When he talks about you

S C O T T

When Scott talks about you he could talk for days, there are so many things he wants to tell people about you and how incredibly in love with you he is. He doesn't have the time though because his list of things he loves about you are endless so usually he talks to the person until Stiles or Isaac teases him about being a puppy in love.

S T I L E S

When Stiles talks about you it's always with the widest smile, just the mention of your name makes his heart flutter and a smile adorn itself across his face. He'll ramble on about as a faint blush rises in his cheeks. His smile is wide and goofy and as he talks about you to another he can't help but picture you in all of your glory. Usually straight after he'll call you just so that he can hear your voice and tell you that he loves you.

I S A A C

When Isaac talks about you he does so with immense passion, his hands will be flying all over the place as he speaks about you. He knows the person he's talking to doesn't care as much as they should but Isaac doesn't care because he loved to tell other people about you because he feels that if they can't experience you in real life so the least he should do is describe you with such love. Then maybe that way it's like they know you and to know you is the greatest gift of them all.

D E R E K

Derek is an extremely private person so he doesn't go parade Beacon Hills telling everyone about you (even though he wants to because the everybody should know about you.) Instead when Derek talks about you he does to the people he knows and trust but most of the time when he talks about you it's to you. You'll be fast asleep, your head resting on his chest and he'll run his fingers through your hair telling you everything he loves about you and how you make him feel like the luckiest man in the world.

L I A M

When Liam talks about you he does it with an aura of excitement, he'll literally be jumping up and down when someone asks about you because he can't wait to start discussing you. You're his favourite topic and he could talk about you for hours on end. He'll have the biggest smile as he talks about you, you're imprinted in his brain so as soon as he starts talking fond memories of the two of you float through his mind as he does so.