You like him but he likes another girl (part 2)

S C O T T

It wasn't meant to go like that, Scott only said those things because maybe you would admit your feelings for him and he could tell you how desperately in love with you he was. It wa sa horrible idea in retrospect, he was trying to make you jealous not cry but yet you were running out of the cafeteria with tears streaming down your cheeks. Scott had never hated himself more than in that moment.

He immediately went after you practically running down the halls looking for you, he was searching through the noise for your heartbeat. He knew it was probably erratic because you looked so devastated, he didn't want you to do something stupid in your emotional state. When he found you were sitting on a bench just outside of the library, he could hear your sniffles from inside the school and followed them until he found the girl of his dreams sitting on a bench and crying her eyes out.

Slowly and carefully he sat down next to you looking down at his lap and trying his hardest not to pull you into his lap and hug you so tight it hurt. "I'm such an idiot. I guess my plan backfired." Scott said making you look up at him with red, puffy eyes.

Before you could ask him what he was talking about he continued, "I wanted to see if you like me as much as I liked you. I made the whole loving Allison thing up, I just wanted to know if my love for you was reciprocated." You couldn't believe your ears because there was no way that this was true, it all felt like a dream him finally saying the words that filled your mind most days.

"You really are an idiot but you're favourite idiot. Don't tell Stiles though he might start crying." You said letting out a watery chuckle. Scott smiled you as he tenderly wiped away your tears withe the pad of his thumb.

"Can I kiss you?" Scott asked feeling an overwhelming urge to do so and make you happy again, he promised to never make you cry ever again.

"Yes." It took him milliseconds to register your words and in an instant his lips were on your's. He kissed you like with fever and hunger, he had wanted to do it for so long and now he was; Scott put is all into it showing you with a mere kiss how deeply his affections were for you.

S T I L E S

Stiles and Malia had dated steadily for about four months and in that time you had moved on realising that your crush on him would get you nothing but pain. You began dating Greenberg and the two of you were happy.

It was late at night when you awoke by the sound of pebbles hitting your window, you sighed looking out of it seeing Stiles standing there with a smile on his face. You couldn't help wonder why he was at your house in the middle of the night but either way you ventured outside meeting the person who had broken your heart into small pieces. Upon seeing you Stiles wanted nothing more than to run in your arms it was a shame you didn't feel the same way.

"What are you doing here Stiles?" You asked shivering slightly.

"Me and Malia broke up." Stiles said with a huge smile on his face like it was the best news in the world. You weren't bothered by nor did you really care about his current relationship status.

When you said nothing Stiles spoke up, "It was because I love you Y/N and I know you're with Greenberg and everything but break up with him and be with me. I need you more than anything." Of course now that you were in a happy relationship with someone you really cared about he would confess his feelings.

"I think you should go Stiles." You said and that wasn't the answer that he was expecting because some deluded part of him thought you would come running to him, he was evidently wrong.

"What?" Stiles asked almost enraged his feelings getting the better of him. It was a bitter pill to swallow to say the least.

"I think you should leave Stiles. I don't feel the same so you should go." You said and Stiles looked at a few tears falling from his eyes, he walked away looking back at you with sad eyes. You wanted to feel bad but you couldn't, you watched him leave and when he was gone you took a deep breath still not sure that had actually happened.

I S A A C

There was nothing you could do about Isaac's crush on Lydia, all you could really do was sit there and smile acting as if nothing was wrong and you weren't hurt. There were some days when you felt as if your whole world was closing in, those days were when all Isaac did was talk about Lydia and how pretty he found her.

It had been three weeks since you found out about his crush when you got a frantic phone call from Isaac who sounded like he had been crying. You went to Scott's house (where he was staying) immediately and when you did you found him in the guest bed crying his eyes out.

"What happened Isaac?" You asked wrapping an arm around his shoulder relishing how close the two of you were to each other.

"Lydia she and Stiles are dating." He said through sniffles.

"Oh." Was all you could reply.

"Do you like her?" You asked and Isaac nodded finally looking up at you with red sore eyes, he had been crying for a while.

"I think I love her but clearly she doesn't like me." Isaac said and you nodded trying to look supportive but your heart broke even more when he told you he loved her.

"I'm sure you'll find someone Isaac, any girl would be lucky to have you and if all else fails you can always date Scott." You said making Isaac chuckle and smile widely. He leaned his head on your shoulder and the two of you stayed like that for some time talking about anything and everything. You would talk about your feelings for him when the time came and when you did Isaac would tell you he felt the same way.

D E R E K

Derek had been calling you ever since that day and you had been ignoring them all, you couldn't look at him the same way afterwards. From what you heard him and Jennifer were dating exclusively, it hurt you deeply but you didn't act on your feelings knowing it wasn't going to get you anywhere.

One day whilst you were walking home Derek appeared in his car aimlessly trying to talk to you, "Leave me alone Derek, I have nothing to say to you." You said continuing to walk down the street unaffected by him and your feelings for him.

"Let me just explain!" Derek pleaded, he stopped his car getting out running up to you.

"You and Jennifer are together, there's nothing to explain so go get back in your car and leave me alone!" You said and then walked off not knowing if you could handle a conversation with the man who broke your heart.

You left Derek defeated, he was going to explain how she had tricked him and he liked you and only you. But you dismissed him and walked away, you would never know the truth you longed for.

L I A M

You had no time to be hung up over Liam so you went about your normal day-to-day routine. You couldn't and wouldn't let him and Hayden ruin things for you. Liam was constantly ringing and texting you asking why you never hung out anymore, you never replied to any of them not knowing what to say.

When he called you for the one hundredth time that day annoying you to an extreme you picked up and before he could even speak you said into the phone, "Look Liam if you want to know why I've been ignoring you it's because I can't be near you any longer. I thought we were friends but then you ditched me and Mason for Hayden. And now that you and her together you're all concerned about where I am how nice of you but you didn't seem to care when you were glued to her side like a lost puppy." Before he could reply you hung and went on with your day looking as unconcerned as ever. You didn't mention the bit about your feelings for him because you just couldn't. You left Liam speechless and you had to admit it felt good