Drunken fights

let's just pretend all my werewolf bbys can get drunk. also i can't stop putting pigeons in this  despite the fact i'm scared of birds.

S C O T T

Drunk Scott always ends up getting in fights with the most random selection of people. One time Stiles and him got drunk during the day and they decided to go to McDonalds and when they did a fight broke out. The fight was between Scott and this little girl because she had the toy in her happy meal that he wanted. The little girl was screaming at him as a very drunk Scott tried to pry the toy from her arms. The whole thing ended in Scott getting kicked in the balls by a five year old and crying himself to sleep in the middle of McDonalds on the dirty floor.

S T I L E S

You love drunk Stiles because you've honestly never laughed so much at the image of him shouting at random inanimate objects. One time he started shouting at a lamp post because he walked in to it and apparently it was 'in his way'. Another time he started having a fight with Roscoe accusing her of cheating on him with Scott by the end of the fight he and Roscoe had broken up and was crying and heartbroken. There was one time he actually got into a fight and it was with a dog, the dog pissed on Stiles' leg and Stiles ran after it for an hour before collapsing. When Stiles was on the floor the dog took it's chance to start clawing at Stiles who did his best to fight back but then a group of dog's approached and Stiles was royally fucked.

I S A A C

Isaac always gets in drunken fights with other guys, they're always bigger than him and look like they could pound Isaac into the ground. Isaac of course initiates the fight because he wants to seem like more of a 'man' and the other guy never backs down. The two fight and Isaac always some how ends up winning. The reason for that is Isaac always pays a guy to fight him and lose because he wants to impress you as well as the fact he feels he feel he's been boring lately so he thinks it will spice up his life. Isaac may be the weirdest person you know but he's your boyfriend so good luck with that!

D E R E K

Derek always starts fighting Peter, sometimes he goes all the way to Peter's apartment when he's drunk just so that he punch Peter in the face. Most of the time he brings Peter along with him when he gets drunk and the night always ends in Derek saying, "I'm going to rip your throat out with my teeth!" Derek usually comes home to you drunk with the biggest smile on his face looking as if he just won the lottery.

L I A M

Liam should never be allowed to get drunk because he always finds a group of pigeons and yells at them about he's disappointed they don't have dicks. He usually ends up breaking down into tears before snapping and going crazy. The pigeons don't fly away scared instead they all start attacking him. The next day Liam is covered in bird poop and he has cuts all over him.