The New Memeber Of The Gang.

Start from the beginning

"Oh so now you want a tattoo?" She smirks.

"You know me, I just can't resist Art." I chuckled and got in my car.

" Does your tongue hurt?"She asked me.

" Nah, I'm good and ready to use it any time you want." I winked and she rolled her eyes playfuly. "What about you?" I asked.

"Mine is swollen." She mumbled.

" Well not everybody get the same reaction to this thing." I said and kissed her lips. My cellphone rang and it was Jeff. "Talk to me."

"Boss, We caught a little spy from the enemie in our hood." He chuckled.

"I'll be there in 10 minutes." I hung up and Emily looked at me worried. "Relax is nothing serious."

"Okay." She kissed my cheek. I got to the hood and they had the man tie up in a chair Outside where is kind of cold but for him must be freezing since he is only on his boxer.

"Emily go inside." I kissed her lips and she saw Diana and nodded no. "Babe go inside."

"No, I'll just watch my bad boy in action." She whispered and peck my lips.

"Don't do anything stupid." I said and walked closer to him. "I'm guessing Josh sent you?" I smirked.

" Fuck you." He shout and I laughed.

"Jeff get me a bucket of water with some ice." I whispered on Jeff's ear.

"Alright boss." He walked inside. The man looked at Emily and I Punch his face.

"Look at me, Man." I shout and  He smirked.

"You're defending that slut? Look at her she has slut writing on her forehead." He laughed. "I have to admitt she has a sexy body. Hey babe how about we fuck? I already saw once your naked picture." He laughed and now I was pissed. I pulled out my gun.

"Stop." Emily said.

"Emily go-" I Saw her holding the bucket of water and ice."Babe give me that."

"Oh Am I slut? Really? Since you're going to burn in hell how about I cool you off?" She smirked and spill the bucket  of water and ice on top of him the man was shaking and his lips were purple. She laughed and grabbed some snow in the bucket and throw the snow on him and pushed the bucket on his head hard. "Now you're  stuck in there." She giggled and we were all just looking at her. She grabbed a stick and started hitting the metal bucket. The echo inside of the bucket must be hurting him bacause he is screaming.

"Stop that." He shout. "Please stop this I-I can't breath." He said.

"Emily go inside." I kissed her lips and  she kissed back and glared at Diana.

" I'll wait for you inside." She said in a flirty voice and walked inside.

" The woman past the test." I heard the guys said and I look at the man he wasn't breathing normal anymore, The man is dying.

"I already told you, I won't add her to the gang." I spat.

" Look at him, She showed him a lesson." Ted shout excited.

" Kill him and throw him in his hood let them know it was us." I chuckled and walked inside.

"I made hot chocolate." She smiled.

"Thanks baby." She kissed my lips.

" Sorry for-"

"You're in but you'll have to listen to my order as your boss, Okay? If I say no you listen and don't argue with me okay? I'll train you myself and I'll make you the best."

"Okay." She giggled and kissed my lips. "I have always been against this stuff but now..Now is a new beginning for us. I am A Toledo after all, Killing in in my blood i was born to do this." She smirked.

"Now you are dating your boss." I chuckled.

"My boss is a sexy beast, I might cheat on you with him." She giggled.

"If its with him is fine with me." I said and we both laughed.

" So ready for your first Job?" I smirked.

" It deppends."

" You can't say no to your boss, Baby." We both smirked.

"So what does my boss wants?" She whispered on my lips.

" To Emily Toledo To fuck him." I whispered on her lips and she giggled.

"Oh that's an easy one." She kissed my lips and we started making out and ended up on the couch making love.

---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ---------- ----------

COMMENT AND VOTE :)

100 VOTES AND 20 COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER SO HURRY AND VOTE!!!!

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER.