The New Memeber Of The Gang.

Start from the beginning

" I'll do it but you'll do it too." She said.

"Deal." I spread her legs wide open and about to pull her panties down she closed her legs and giggled. "But that's your favorite." I winned. "Let me taste you." I licked my lips and she kissed me.

"Not in the mood." She stand up and put on her shirt then walked out of the room. I followed her and we sat down eating our breakfast. "Its really good baby."

"I'll rather be eating you up." I smirked and she blushed a little bit and took a sip of her juice.

" So does Diana have a piercing in her tongue?" She spat.

"Yeah..but if you don't like it its fine not to do it."

"Oh I'm going to pierce my tongue and get a tattoo on my lower back to cover the scar I have from when John shot me." She sighed. "My body has so many scars specially the one on my arm the one that Victor's friend made me."

"You can't cover that one." I said knowing her intensions. "You won't get a sleeve tattoo." I spat.

" I was thinking-"

"No and its final, Em. You won't ruin your beautiful skin with tattoos."

" And why can you?"

"Because I'm a man, Emily. Its different. You would look all ghetto and I don't want that." I kissed her lips.

" Get me in the gang or I'll get my arm cover in tattoos." She smirked.

"No,No and No. No fucking tattoos and no fucking joining the gang. You are a smart girl why can't you see that this is the dumbest desicion you have ever made. Joining the gang will change your life completely, Joining the gang isn't a game that you can just quit if you want to you know once your in, there is no way out because the enemies always come back for revenge." I sighed.

" Did you just call me dumb? I might be blonde but I'm not dumb."

"Well you did got involve with a criminal." I chuckled.

"That's the smartest desicion I have ever made." I smiled and kissed her lips.

''I love you, Jason." She kissed my lips.

"I love you too." I kissed her lips.

---

" Are you sure baby?" I saw the man grabbed her tongue about to pierce it.

" Yeah, You're next." She wink and the man slide the sharp needle she shut her eyes but didn't whimper or anything.

"All done." The man said and she showed me her tongue.

" Your turn baby." She kissed my lips and sat down looking at me.

" Alright." I smirked and the man did the same with me. "It didn't hurt." I said.

"Yeah because you are use to the pain specialy with sharp things." She mumbled and I kissed her lips.

" So how much is it?" I asked the man.

"Wait, I'm getting a tattoo." She said.

" Where would you like it?" The man asked.

" On my lower back I want to cover a scar." She showed him the scar.

"How about I draw you something and you let me know what you think." He said.

"Okay, Thanks." She said.

"Will come by tomorrow and I want a gun design that nobody has for my chest, Right here." I showed him where I wanted it and he nodded yes. I gave the man $100.00 and walked away.