"Mill bitch we on our way." Kamry said and we all hung up.

I went to the living room and laid on the couch crying waiting for my girls I definitely need some advice right now.

○○○○○○

A Couple Nights Later

East POV

"Another shot, keep that shit coming." I said to Faith, my bartender at the club. I was with Don & Walt ass and we were getting drunk as fuck. It was midnight and I don't even remember when we started drinking.

"So y'all just ended it like that man? After she gave you some bomb ass pussy." Walt asked.

"Yeah man, like Mill different than all these bitches out here and that ain't even me giving her clout, I ain't lying. She fucked me up and that's saying a lot. But that bitch Tarah fucked up my good thing that I had going."

"I hate to say this bruh but Mill got your heart. Last time you got like this was when we was kids and you found out yo ex Kayla was cheating on you. You drank two whole fifths of henny and got alcohol poisoning the next day." Don said patting my shoulder like he felt bad for me. "You need to get her back before you become the old East Sav. And we can't do that, you gotta daughter now."

He was right, the old East Sav ain't nothing pretty or nice. I was killing muthafuckas left and right and I didn't give a fuck. My dad had died over some pussy shit and that lit me up, the only reason I calmed down was because I knew I had Akairi on the way and I didn't want her to grow up without a father figure.

"Matter fact Mill is stepping in right now with her girls." Walt said looking they way.

"Damn it didn't take that long for her to say fuck me and come out and club." Faith came over to me and gave me a look.

"Go get your girl. We all do that when we trying get over our bullshit. How she's dressed ain't normal. Mill is always bad as fuck but she got the freakum dress on and she's at your club. She just wanna be spotted so someone can run back to you to tell you how sexy yo girl was lookin'."

"Listen to Faith man before you really lose her. At least go talk to her." Don said, looking over at Skylar. I can't believe dude was really feeling Sky after all that "I don't do lightskin" bullshit. I shook my head and got up, headed to the VIP section where my lady was at.

When I walked up all I seen was Mill sitting by her lonely, her girls were on the dance floor. I sat across from her.

She didn't even acknowledge me. "Hey beautiful you wanna dance?"

"Look I have a boyfriend, we're just not talking right now-" She stopped talking when she finally looked at me shocked. "Brandon." Is all she could get out before standing up to leave me.

"Nah not so fast." I grabbed her by the waist and held on to her. She turned around to face me. "I miss you Milly baby, you don't miss me?" I asked looking in her eyes, giving her my pouty face. A couple tears escaped from her eyes.

"I do." She said choked up. "I miss you too." She wrapped her arms around me and cried softly in my chest.

"Baby I'm not cheating on you, I put that on my pops man. Since you caught my eye I ain't been thinking about none of these broads, please believe me."

She looked up at me. "I believe you yo." Her New York accent was hella noticeable from her crying, made her voice deeper. "If I'm gone be with you I gotta trust you like you trust me, right?" She was still crying which I didn't like so I wiped her tears.

"Do you really trust me? Cause if you don't we don't gotta do this, we can just be friends. We don't gotta deal with each other in this way if you don't trust me man." She let me go and wiped her tears. I looked her up and down to read her but she looked so damn good. This dress she had on really made me wanna take that bitch off of her.

"I wanna trust you but these bitches Brandon, these hoes they who I don't trust." I grabbed her face before she could let another tear drop.

"Aye look at me. None of that, fuck them bitches. I told you I'm with you, I wouldn't be doing none of this shit, we only a month in and I'm doing shit a nigga would do for a girl he been with for a year. That right there should let you know how serious I am about yo ass." She crossed her arms and nodded her head, pissing me off cause I felt like I was saying all the right shit and she was being difficult. "So what you gone do?" I crossed my arms just like she had em.

"I'm gone rock with you East. But it's only because I believe you when you just said all the shit you did and I don't wanna let this go so easy."

"I wasn't gone let that happen anyway." I pulled her close to me and she giggled. "And we gone have to toughen you up none of that crying shit bae. I don't like to see you like that." She reached up and kissed my bottom lip. "Now go say bye to yo girls. You going home with me tonight."

"Okay." I smacked her ass when she turned around to walk away. I needed her tonight fasho. Make up sex was definitely needed haha.

So what you guys think about this chapter?

Tyra was trying the fuck outta Mill with them screenshots!!

That argument wasn't gone last long between East & Mill that girl his drug 😍💜💜

Shit is about to get real now so prepare y'all selves ?!

Comment, vote, show me love & I'll return it 😘