Chapter 22

**Jenna's POV**

"So, I've been thinking about that baby conversation" Ryan said

Harley is out with Ryan's mom so we decided to go on a little coffee date. Xavier was asleep in his carseat next to me

"Oh, and what about it?" I asked

"I'm happy with just the two. I don't want you to be in pain and be in discomfort again like you were with Xavier"

"I'm happy with just the two as well"

"I do wanna move though" Ryan blurted out

"Oh, well that's-what!? Ryan are you crazy?!"

"Calm down, Jenna. I just think we've out grown that house. Do you remember when we first decided on that house?"

"Yeah, it was shortly after the, um, misscarrige. Isn't time for us to go get Harley?" I said changing the subject

"Jenna, hear me out. We got that house before we even had Harley. The house I saw that I liked online has a huge back yard, a even bigger kitchen than the one we have and 4 bedrooms not 3"

"I guess we could look at it. I just really like the house we're in, but you are right we are growing out of our home."

"Maybe we can go before I leave for tour"

"I don't think we'll have time, but we can try."

Ryan nodded then looked out the window. It's now the beginning of January and a new blanket of snow is now making its way to our already frozen streets.

"You wanna go home? These chairs are uncomfortable" Ryan said

"Yeah, and I'm out of coffee so I'm done here"

Ryan laughed and carried Xavier's carseat to the car. Ryan and I got in and started to drive.

"Do you remember when we went to Pittsburgh every time I'd come home from tour" Ryan said

"Yeah, those were the days"

"Why did we ever stop?"

"I got pregnant with Harley, and then I got pregnant with Xavier"

"Oh, yeah. It's hard traveling with kids."

"Yeah, but we should take them on a trip soon. I've been missing our weekend getaways"

"I miss them too. When I get back from tour we'll plan something. If you want" Ryan suggested

"Like a family vacation or just a weekend get away?"

"I guess it depends on my touring schedule."

Sometimes I hate the fact that our lives have to revolve around Ryan's work, but I knew it would be this way since I started dating Ryan.

"What are you thinking about?" Ryan asked

I shrugged "I remember when we met. I knew you were gonna make it big one day I'm just happy I got to be here with you through it all"

"I'm happy too. I never thought you'd talk to me again after I kissed you then left"

"Oohh, trust me I thought about it, but I thought you were cute so I stayed"

"Am I still cute?" Ryan asked smiling

"Absolutely not." I paused for a second "your amazingly handsome"

I know I cut these off at odd places I'm awful at closing chapters! Anyway this was a bit of a filler but I hope you enjoyed it!!!