Chapter 5

**Jenna's POV**

Harley was still asleep next to Ryan when I woke up. I let them sleep while I took a shower. After I showered I came out of the bathroom to find Ryan dressed and him attempting to dress Harley.

"Do you need help?" I asked laughing

"No, I think I got it. Actually, no I don't got it" Ryan sighed in defeat

I put Harley's shirt on her then helped her tie her pink converse

"Are my ladies ready?" Ryan asked after he finished getting ready

"Yeah, we're ready"

Ryan and I decided to take Harley to the zoo since she loves animals so much.

"Ricky said him and Jamie wanna join us. Is that cool?"

"Of course thats cool"

"Uncle Ricky is coming!?" Harley asked

"Yes, and Jamie. Are you excited?" Ryan asked

"Yes!!" Harley grabbed her elephant and we went down the car.

"Do you wanna drive?" I asked Ryan

"Yeah, I'll drive"

Soon after I got Harley buckled in
Ricky and Jamie walked out to the car.

"You sit up front with Ryan. We wanna talk to Harley" Jamie said getting in the back

"How was the drive up here with your mom and Jamie?" Ricky asked Harley

"Good! Mommy yelled at other drivers. It was funny, Uncle Ricky"

Ricky chuckled "sounds like you had fun then"

"Yes, and Auntie Jamie just fed me snacks" Harley said casually "oh! And mommy named my brother!"

"I know.  Do you like his name?"

"Yes! Xavier is such a cool name!"

"I agree it is very cool"

Harley talked to Ricky and Jamie the whole way to the zoo. Once we got to the zoo Harley got out of the car and held one of Ryan's hands and one of Ricky's.

"She loves them so much" Jamie commented

"They are all she talks about. She misses them when they're gone."

"So, did you think about what Gaia said? Maybe you and Harley could join them for a few days. Kylie and Gaia will be there so you aren't alone."

"That's the problem. The bus is way to full as it is. Harley and I would just get in the way"

"That's not true. Everyone would probably love it if you went for a few days"

"I just want to enjoy this day with Ryan. I'm done with this conversation"

I don't know why everyone is pressuring me to come on tour. I don't fit in with Kylie and Gaia. I'm a mom and a wife. I just want to be in my own house, and hang out with Harley.

"Mommy? How many more days till daddy comes home?" Harley asked randomly

"About 10. Why?"

"Just wondering. I can't wait till he's home!"

Harley continued to talk all throughout the zoo. We had a nice time. I just hope all goes well at dinner tonight. Especially since it's the first time I'll be seeing Gaia since our little "fight." I mean what's the worst that could happen.....right?

Sooo, do you think Jenna is being to hard on Gaia about coming on tour? Why do you think she's pressuring Jenna to go??