Chapter 1

**Jenna's POV**

I woke up to an empty bed....again. Ryan's currently touring again and he's been gone for about 2 months. Harley hasn't adjusted well to say the least. She always cries for him, and all I can do is let her talk to him on the phone or let them skype.

I threw the covers off of me then went into my bathroom. I looked in the full length mirror, and admired my still growing bump. We know we're having a boy, but Ryan and I haven't decided on a name just yet. I'm 3 months away from giving birth, and I'm more than ready for him to be here.

"Mommy?"

I turned around to find Harley in the doorway of my bathroom holding her plush elephant Ricky gave her as baby "yes, Harley?"

"I miss daddy" she said tearing up

"I know, baby. Me too." I held her close in my arms before I got an idea "do you wanna go see uncle Balz? He said him and the dogs would be at the store today"

"Can we go? I really wanna see him!"

I smiled to myself "let's feed you breakfast then we'll go get ready"

After we ate I got us both ready and put Harley in the car

"Mommy, lets take a picture to send to daddy!" Harley said as I buckled up

I pulled out my phone and took a picture of Harley and I.

We love you! Come home soon!!

I sent the picture then drove off to the store

**Ryan's POV**

I probably looked at the picture for ten minutes before I replied. I miss them so much. Jenna said Harley is having a hard time being away from me.

"How's Jenna?" Ricky asked sitting aross from me

"She's ok. I think Harley is hurting the most."

"Well, Jenna has had years to get used to you being gone. It's still kinda new for Harley."

"I miss them. I wish they could come to a show or something"

"Ask Jenna to come, and I'll ask Jamie to come to the same show so that Jenna doesn't travel alone."

"That might work. I'll call Jenna later. She's taking Harley to see Balz today"

"I'm sure Harley will enjoy that."

I just nodded and looked at the picture Jenna has sent me. I've never missed them so much. Maybe it's because this is the first tour I've been on since we found out Jenna was pregnant again. I sighed and just called her. I needed to hear her voice.

"Hi daddy!!!" Harley's little voice said

"Hey baby girl. What are you doing?"

"I'm playing with Toronto and Gucci at Uncle Balz's store"

"That's awesome, baby. You have fun and I'll be home soon, ok"

"Ok, daddy. I love you"

"I love you too. Can I talk to mommy please"

"Hey babe" Jenna said

"Hey babe, how are you and little man?"

"We're good, we miss you though"

"I know I'll be home in a few weeks, but I want you to come to a show soon. With Harley"

Soooo, what do y'all think so far?? I know I kinda cut this one off a bit fast, but it'll be explained in the next chapter!