Ymo

Kit's Pov~
I've been in this dark room for at least two days now. Jeff found Kat at the time so now she's down here with me. The more I look around the room...the more I realized it looked like a sex dungeon. What kind of crap is he into? I sighed to myself, my wrist starting to hurt from the chains that held me to the wall. "Kit?" I heard Kat say in just above a whisper. I looked over at her, finding myself not being able to talk. "I'm sorry for everything I put you through." She told me tears going down her face. I nodded my head trying to tell her I accepted her apologie.

"Tsk tsk tsk. It's a shame that the others won't be able to see you guys one last time. I mean that was my last thought. Hehe. But it's a good thing I didn't die." a voice said. Stepping out of the dark was a face I was hoping to never see again. Through gritted teeth and her eyes darkening, Kat said one word and lowered her head. "Ymo." I looked in the direction Kat was looking in. Narrowing my eyes I saw him, Ymo. He walked closer to Kat, and when he was right in front of the chair she was tied to, he lifted his hand and a smack! Echoed throughout the room. Flinching at the pain, Kat glared at him and spit in his direction. "Why are you here?" she asked with venom in her voice.
"Oh, little old Jeffy invited me to play! He said I can pick one of you to torture, while the other gets tortured by your very best friend." He said, confusing me. "Leave Kit alone! Viper better not touch her!" Kat yelled confusing me even more. Viper...viper isn't real...no she can't be. I thought to myself.

Feeling a sharp pain going down my arm, and feeling a liquid run down it, a girl who looked like what Kat described to me as Viper appeared before me, holding a knife that had some blood on it. "Didn't think you'd ever see me did you? Well, let me introduce me to you. I'm Viper. Jeff's lover and your killer." She said smiling. With that, I felt something sharp go into my chest. My eyes widened as she pulled the knife out and plunged it into my stomach. Everything started to go black. The last thing I heard was Kat screaming my name.