Gu

It's been a week since I started my medicine, but so far I still stutter, well at least yesterday I was still stuttering. At the moment, Jack is annoying Slendy, Liu is training with Candy Pop, and Kat was hanging out with BEN, leaving me to find either Masky or Hoodie to hang out with.

After an hour of looking for Masky and Hoodie, with no luck finding them, I assumed they were on a killing spree. I walked into my bedroom and pulled out my laptop. I decided to watch my favorite Our Second Life video, where they teach us how to sing. The best part of the video is when Connor takes a deep breath and says gu.

"My little kitten, what's oh so funny?" I heard Jack say from behind me, causing me to jump. "O2L. They're my favorite YouTube channel." I told him.
"Kitten. Baby. You said all of that without stuttering!" Jack yelled, probably smiling under his mask.
"Yay me! Baaaabe why don't you take your mask off while we're at the slender mansion?" I asked him, still not stuttering.
"It's like my identity. I feel weird without it."
"But I like you better without the mask. I like seeing you're, even though they're fake, eyes, and your smile." I told him, frowning slightly.
"I'm sorry baby, maybe tomorrow I'll stop wearing it around here. For you."
"Yaaaaaaay! Now let's go watch a movie." I told him, dragging him to the movie room.

Once we entered the movie room, Jack decided that we were going to watch the movie Hush. Throughout the movie, I kept jumping every time the murderer appeared, that caused me to cling onto Jack, causing him to laugh, and hold onto me. "It's okay, he can't get you." He told me quietly.
"Promise?" I asked holding my pinkie out for a pinkie promise. He interlocked our pinkies and smiled. "Promise."