Noises in the Dark

Kitten's Pov~
It was around midnight at the slender mansion, and everything was peaceful. Not even the house was creaking. I was sitting up, in mine and Jack's bed, reading a new book I got. Jack and most of the other Creepypastas are out on killing sprees right now, it's only me and Silver in the mansion, even Slendermen, and his brothers were out and about!

I got up from the bed, and walked down to Silvers room, hoping he was awake. I opened his door and saw him fast asleep. "Welp I guess I'm on my own for the night," I told my self, sighing as I closed silvers door.

I went down to the living room and curled up on the couch, putting on Black Butler. Finding myself extremely comfy, I slowly fell asleep.

Thump... thump, thump.
I woke up and looked at my phone to check the time. 1:35 Am. Who's in the house? "Silver did you wake up? Slender? Jacky? Ben? Jack? Any of you guys?" I heard three more thumps, them growing closer and closer to me. I summons my bow to my hands, remembering what Jack told me.

*Flashback*
I was just learning how to use my bow. I mastered shooting and aiming it all that's left to learn is summoning it. "Now Kitten. Concentrate on your bow okay? Doing that it should appear."
I nodded my head and did exactly that. Not even 2 minutes after concentrating a bow appeared in my hand.
*End of flashback*

Thump thump thump.
Closer and closer the thumping came. My grip tightened on my bow. Please go away. "I finally have a chance to do this." I heard the one and only Jeff day lunging at me.