New pet

Kittens Pov~
Halfway through corpse party, I got tired and decided to go upstairs. Jack came up with me, even though Jeff was with Kat. When I made it up to my room, there was a small black cat sitting on my bed. "Jaaaaack! You didn't have to get me a kitty!" I told him squealing and hugging the cat. "Uh yeah... I didn't." He told me, taking his mask off setting it on the nightstand on his side of the bed. "Then where did this cutie come from?" Asked him, laying down with the kitten snuggling in a little ball on my chest. "I'm not sure, but I think it's adorable," Jack said, laying by me and petting the cat. "Can I name it Doughnut?" I asked him.
"Of course you can baby. You can name him her whatever you want." He told me, kissing my forehead, with me falling into a deep sleep.

When I awoke, Jack was nowhere in the bedroom, and it was 2:30 am. At the foot of the bed, Doughnut laid fast asleep. "Hey, Sexy." I heard no other than Jeff say to me. I tried to scream but he covered my mouth with his hand. "Shh, you don't need Jack or Kat seeing us in the same room together do you?" He asked me. I shook my head, yes, tears falling down my face. "You poor little thing. So defenseless, helpless. Hehe. You know I will murder you, but why not have a little fun first?" He said his free hand running down the side of my body. He sat with his legs on each side of me, pinning me down from getting up.

He leaned down to my neck and started to slowly kiss the side of it. By this point, I was thrashing around trying to get free, but to no avail, he was too strong.