Here We Go Again

*****Kat's P.O.V.*****

At about four in the morning, woke up finding Jeff hovering over BEN and I. He looked as though he was aiming to kill BEN so I pushed him to the floor. He looked at me and bolted to the window but I couldn't help it anymore. With tears rolling down my face I wrapped my arms around his torso, stopping him from leaving me.

"D-don't l-leave me y-yet." I sobbed into the back of his hoodie. Jeff sighed and turned around holding me closer.

Then I woke up. BEN was shaking me and my face felt wet. I had been crying in my sleep. I wished that would have been real and I could've seen him again. I began crying again. Lately, I've been such a crybaby.

"Hey. Don't cry. It's okay." BEN said holding me close. I buried my face into his tunic.

"Bu-but I m-miss hi-im." I sobbed.

"Get your hands," BEN and I both looked to the window seeing Jeff. "Off my girl."

BEN took a protective stance blocking me from running to him.

"Over my dead body." BEN declared. Jeff chuckled.

"As you wish."

"No, Jeff! Don't hurt him please!" I yelled, crawling around BEN to stop Jeff.

"Doll..."

"Y-yeah...?"

"I love you." He said it so smoothly like honey off the tongue.

"I-I l-love you t-too," I replied looking down to hide my blush. I rushed over doing just as I had in the dream, hoping it was still real.

"Come with me. And you can be my Doll forever." Jeff said wrapping his arms around me.

Don't get me wrong, I wanted to go. But this was my home.

"I can't Jeff. This is my home now. This is my family." I replied.

"So they're more important than me?" Jeff growled and I flinched. He knew that growling at me like that scared me. I could remember at one time my dad was a drunk who killed my mother but in my absence he must've stopped, hoping it would help to bring me home. But anyway when he would get drunk he would make me do everything and practically be his maid. Though he would occasionally use a soft voice to tell me to do these things, most of the time he growled at me as Jeff had just now.

"I thought I told you not to growl at me like that. Or did you completely forget every damn thing I told you." I yelled pushing him away. Toby came in probably woken up by my screaming.

He lunged at Jeff who fleed out the window.

"I just want you to come home. Jeffrey just come home, you fucking idiot!" I yelled the last sentence out the window. He turned and looked just as he had previously that night. He quickly dashed into the woods leaving a brokenhearted me and a victorious Toby and BEN. I curled up around a pillow on BEN's bed and cried for the four hundredth time that night.

Stupid girly emotions.