Escaping

*****Kat's P.O.V.*****

"Oh, I just can't wait to play with you, Kitty Kat. Open your eyes so you can see all the fun I'm gonna have punishing you." A familiar voice cooed beside me. Opening my eyes I only saw more black, and I shivered involuntarily. I was shaken up by the last word I could remember before falling unconscious.

Punishment.

It rang in my head just as a catchy tune would. The word made shudders wrack my body as I tried not to think of what I might get.

I had a secret; something no one had known about me until Jeff decided to slap his hand against my bare thigh. I hissed in both pain and pleasure, squeezing my eyes shut and gritting my teeth from the sting.

I was a closet masochist. At first, I refused to accept it but only one person had known this fact and that was Kayden.

Feeling the blindfold loosen, I slightly opened my eyes and saw Jeff. I was lying on my back and when I tried sitting up, noticed how badly chained up I was. Then I noticed I was wearing the little surprise Jane convinced me to get Jeff and me.

Oh,  great! Just what have I gotten myself into?

I can help you out of this but it may take a bit of cooperation from you.

Anything.

Alright. Play along. I'll try to get your binds loosened.

I-I'll do what I can.

I did as told. I responded in what I thought was a positive way. Anything Viper told me to do, I did. Soon enough Jeff loosened my binds and let me loose. After that hell broke loose.

Viper appeared in full solidity and pushed Jeff away from me. She sent attack after attack toward him and allowed me time to escape. Once out of the torturous room I ran upstairs to my room and packed a few things.

"Here kitty, kitty, kitty!" Jeff cackled as I wrenched open the window and began climbing out. "Come back and play!"

Once my feet hit the ground I began running. After 15 minutes of running, I knew I was a good distance away from Zalgo's mansion, so I leaned against a tree and took deep inhaled on air that was desperately needed.

"Damn, that was close. I got Jane on his ass though so you should be good for now. I'll give you a good 5 minutes to rest, but after that, you've gotta bolt to Slendy's mansion." Viper appeared before me but I could hear the yells getting closer.

"YOU CAN'T HIDE FOREVER KITTY!" Jeff yelled laughing madly. I began running again hoping I could make it to the Slender mansion or ever my hometown. I'd rather be imprisoned than have to deal with him forever.

However, I failed to notice the log lying in my path and, just like in every damn cliché horror story, tripped over the log. I stood back up and continued running soon coming to a halt. There in front of me was a cliff that, if fallen off of, would splatter your insides everywhere. I backed away from the cliff and was pulled into darkness by a tentacle. I took a deep inhale of breath before looking back and seeing the golden eyes of the Puppeteer and the wicked smile of SexualOffenderman. I exhaled and relaxed my tense muscles as I watched Jeff walk into the clearing, looks around and then over the cliff and walk away.

Soon I found myself in a different location. I was at the concert Kitten had wanted me to go to with her at one point. I had bought the tickets and everything. I was too stupid to realize that Jeff wasn't finished with me. I ran from my two saviors knocking over a couple who were in a pretty heated make-out session. Looking back I saw Kitten and Jack, so, I fled the scene. Up ahead of me was a stand. Seated there were the members of her favorite band, All Time Low. They were giving out autographs. I got in line and had them all sign the All Time Low notebook I was going to give Kitten for her birthday. She may have hated me, but I wasn't about to forget about the birthday present I worked so hard to get for her. It took a whole hell of a lot of planning to steal that notebook.

As I walked away I thanked them kindly and continued out of the stadium. I ran into Liu but kept my head down and apologized.

"Hey!" He called and I turned around keeping my head down. "I feel like I know you. What's your name?" I finally lifted my head with tears filling my eyes to the brim. "K-Kat? Hey! Why are you crying?"

"It's nothing. Just give this to Kit on her birthday." I let the tears roll down my face as I looked him in the eyes and held out the autographed notebook.

"No. I'm bringing you back to the mansion I want to know what happened," Liu said as he walked with me out of the stadium where we met up with Kit, Jack, and Silv. "I'm bringing her with us. She owes me an explanation. Was it my idiotic brother?" He asked and I nodded. "I'll kill him." He mumbled.

"Let's go. But don't let her walk next to me." Jack said and I decided to walk a good distance ahead of the group considering I could find my way back on my own.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Upon arriving at Slender mansion and walking in the door, I received many dirty glares which were countered by Liu's glares. He led me to the kitchen where we sat down at the table to talk.

"What did that idiotic brother of mine do to you?"

"Well, we all know that Jeff isn't the gentlest of all people. He got upset because of something I said and knocked me out saying I would receive a punishment. When I woke up, I-I was tied up i-in some kind of bl-bloody cha-amber." I sobbed but I wasn't yet done. I stopped though hoping I could stop stuttering enough to finish my story. After a few deep breaths, I continued. "H-he was gonna rape me, Liu. But Viper helped me escape. I've never been so scared. And then Puppet and Offendy showed up and helped me get to the concert. I bumped into Kit and Jack by accident after we landed. I get All Time Low to autograph this notebook for Kitten and then I met up with you. You know the rest."

"What?!" I heard a voice from outside the door exclaim and in walked a fuming Kitten followed by, to my surprise, Toby and a TV head whom I had never met.

"Who are you?" I asked him.

"I'm Cody! What's your name?"

"Kat..."

"I'm gonna call you Kitty Cat, kay?"

"Sure."